+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP gather here, please

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
Still no update. Called MPNP office a couple times to check on it. Was told that the processing time is 6 month so anything under 6 month time is normal.
Ayeekkssssssssssssssssss......yours has been "in processing" for what 2-3 months now?? I really wonder whats taking them so long. They are stopping the NOC 2016 draws from September 15th so no MPNP draws till 15th November. Was your application EE or non-EE based?

Last edited:

lololoccc

Aug 3, 2022
Ayeekkssssssssssssssssss......yours has been "in processing" for what 2-3 months now?? I really wonder whats taking them so long. They are stopping the NOC 2016 draws from September 15th so no MPNP draws till 15th November. Was your application EE or non-EE based?
isn't that they are just using a new set of NOC codes?

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
until now my employer has not been contacted so I don't think my application is even in process.
omgggggggggggggggg...Thats bad.I have heard the nomination is just a week or 2 away once the employer is contacted. I thought the eligibility review is rather simple for an applicant who is already inland, completed his/her education in Manitoba and now working for a a Manitoba employer.

lololoccc

Aug 3, 2022
omgggggggggggggggg...Thats bad.I have heard the nomination is just a week or 2 away once the employer is contacted. I thought the eligibility review is rather simple for an applicant who is already inland, completed his/her education in Manitoba and now working for a a Manitoba employer.
i'm just hoping it doesn't take 6 month to process.......