+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP gather here, please

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
I heard that MPNP is placing a two months hold on the applications until the new NOC codes are implemented. So, that means nothing for us until 16 nov?
They have placed a hold on the draws for 2 months . I am hoping it should not affect us as our applications are already submitted.

Prabhyee

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
chandigarh
I read somewhere that the candidates whose files have been picked up will have to resend their files again as the previous ones will be automatically rejected.

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
I read somewhere that the candidates whose files have been picked up will have to resend their files again as the previous ones will be automatically rejected.
I am following the official MPNP website and did not find anything like that mentioned. On the contrary it states "If your MPNP application was made with NOC 2016, your MPNP nomination and subsequent permanent residence application will be assessed using NOC 2016. Your application and nomination cannot be switched to NOC 2021."

Kindly check the link below.
https://immigratemanitoba.com/2022/08/mpnp-notice-regarding-noc-2021/

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
When did you get your LAA and when did you submit your application?Whats your current status?

lololoccc

Aug 3, 2022
Hello @lololoccc , Did you get your nomination yet?
no news.
I called a few times to check if any additional documents are needed and if it's normal for my application to be under assessment for almost 2 months. They kept saying their commitment is to process within 6 months so I'm still within the time frame and there's nothing they can do now.

Any updates on your application?

Reactions: Miracle2018

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
no news.
I called a few times to check if any additional documents are needed and if it's normal for my application to be under assessment for almost 2 months. They kept saying their commitment is to process within 6 months so I'm still within the time frame and there's nothing they can do now.

Any updates on your application?
No updates. Still "Received" after 7 weeks.

Prabhyee

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
chandigarh
Reactions: Miracle2018

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
Anybody who got their MPNP nomination recently , please share your stream, EE/Non-EE and timeline on this forum.

Last edited:

Pius Chizzy

Oct 5, 2022
Good day my name is Pius, i am a resident of Manitoba and also pay my taxes in Manitoba. I have a full time job and i work up to 40 hours a week but the head office for my work isn’t located in Manitoba because it’s a work from home. my question goes this way: I want to apply for the MPNP does the work office needs to be in Manitoba or is it okay because i work full time and my work taxes are Manitoba taxes ?

Prabhyee

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
chandigarh
Good day my name is Pius, i am a resident of Manitoba and also pay my taxes in Manitoba. I have a full time job and i work up to 40 hours a week but the head office for my work isn’t located in Manitoba because it’s a work from home. my question goes this way: I want to apply for the MPNP does the work office needs to be in Manitoba or is it okay because i work full time and my work taxes are Manitoba taxes ?
That’s not an issue. It’s not mandatory to have office in the province.