+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP gather here, please

susa333

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
I know some EE applicants, who got the nomination at the end of the 6th month.
Mine (also EE) was processed for 5 months and a half.
Don't mean to upset you guys, MPNP give EE applicants slower, based on what I have seen.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
Don't mean to upset you guys, MPNP give EE applicants slower, based on what I have seen.
I am beginning to see a pattern here since EE guys are in very small proportion compared to base PNP guys. If base PNP applicants get MPNP nominations and apply for Non-EE PR , it takes around 6 months min to get AOR whereas EE nominees get ITA in next Express Entry draw and obviously their applications are processed faster after submission so they want to keep a balance in waiting time for PR for both EE and Non-EE PR PNP applicants.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prabhyee

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
You must have already got ITA by now. Have you applied for PR?

susa333

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
I am beginning to see a pattern here since EE guys are in very small proportion compared to base PNP guys. If base PNP applicants get MPNP nominations and apply for Non-EE PR , it takes around 6 months min to get AOR whereas EE nominees get ITA in next Express Entry draw and obviously their applications are processed faster after submission so they want to keep a balance in waiting time for PR for both EE and Non-EE PR PNP applicants.
yeah, that makes sense.
but IES ( non-EE ) got the nomination in about 3-4 months, 3 of my friends are IES but not EE.

Prabhyee

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
chandigarh
I heard that MPNP is placing a two months hold on the applications until the new NOC codes are implemented. So, that means nothing for us until 16 nov?