+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Family Class Sponsorship/ Skilled worker - Tracking my application?

mvijayann

Mar 7, 2014
Hello,

My father applied for a business visa, family stream MPNP, in 2007 and my mother, sisters and I were listed as dependents at the time. However, the visa process took around four years and they were given their landing papers in 2011. My visa alone was rejected because I was 25 at the time they finished processing our application and I didn't qualify as a dependent any more. However, I re-applied for my visa under the MPNP, sponsored by my parents, in August 2013, as a skilled worker. The only email I got was an acknowledgement email with a ten-digit file number as soon as I submitted my application.

I have been trying to see how I can track my application but I cannot see how to do this. I went to this link (Client Application Service) but it asks for a nine-digit number and not a ten-digit number. There seems to be no Manitoba specific tracking option that I can see. It's been six months since I submitted my visa. Could anyone here please help me understand what exactly I should do? I'd really appreciate if someone who has faced the similar problem give me some clarity :(

Thanks again,

Meera