+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP EOI-SW (Expression of Interest - Skilled Workers) - 1st Batch 2015

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
No One here yet said I got LAA...It means LAA will be received after Publishing on MPNP website... Is it so??? I am not sure.

cabrio

May 10, 2015
Well, as I see it for the moment, the team of MPNP is facing difficulties in working with new online system.
I guess the experiment is not going as well as it was predicted.

I think many of us can mentally skip this year of attempts, because the new approach to applicants is the same new for those who review our applications.

Still waiting for draw No 5 , but I seriously doubt it can change anything.

P.S. Sorry for pessimism, but it is as it is.

cmdtrax

Aug 12, 2015
znarfier said:
Malook Jeha good day!

For me and my spouse, we've got 1st Cousins in MB, and NS & QC.

Thanks to the new and improved MPNP, having such Connections in other provinces isnt a negative Thing to one's application for Immigration to MB as Long as you have the same Connection in MB!

Did you mention such in your application too? :D

Hi, This means you did not get any -100 deduction in your points? This one i need to know clearly because i have 1st cousins in manitoba and other province. thanks.

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
cabrio How you know that MPNP facing difficulties in working with new online system? Are you am MPNP team employee or what??

cabrio

May 10, 2015
sumitk12345 said:
cabrio How you know that MPNP facing difficulties in working with new online system? Are you am MPNP team employee or what??
;D ;D ;D
Ok, make your prediction for draw #5 and we'll see who's right.

mandeepsandhu244

Jul 17, 2015
it is good news for sw in manitoba down fall 95 points bt sw oversease down fall only 8 points my perdiction is next draw in down only 6 points for s w oversease

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
If like this sw overseas going on with just 6-7 points gap...Then who is scoring 490-500 will get turn after full 1 year or may take 2 years....After getting LAA another 1.5 years... Is this commitment for fast processing in 2015 LOL.

adembamidele

Jul 23, 2015
adembamidele said:
Finally the 5th draw is out. 575 the cut-off for sw-manitoba and 570 for sw-overseas
With a close relative in Manitoba (Winnipeg) and a score of 572 points, I received my LAA

ESCAPE

Dec 25, 2014
adembamidele said:
With a close relative in Manitoba (Winnipeg) and a score of 572 points, I received my LAA
Hi,everyi
adembamidele said:
[/quoteone. I also received my letter of advice to apply. I have a problem with the website link to submit my full application because when i visit the webisite i used for submission of interest i do not notice anywhere for continuing application. Can anyone advice? Bamidele i guess ur in nigeria, i am in abuja. can u send me ur email so we support each other through?