NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2015
Nomination.....
30-05-2016
somey11 said:
So if i move outside Winnipeg i can get 50 more points?
Hi Somey11,you have to be able to prove you can settle outside winnipeg,if your manitoba supporter is in winnipeg,how can you say you will settle in a region where you dont have support or have any idea about,honest advise,stick to winnipeg so you dont get your LAA Revoked when it comes.

Olawall

May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2015
Nomination.....
30-05-2016
kamal12345 said:
I am a general physician interested in applying for EOI MPNP. Nothing is clear about consideration of physicians in future draws in mannitoba ,but still i want to apply and try my luck(calculated my score as 590) . please guide me wheather i should apply online for MPNP my-self or take services of a immigration consultant. what are the steps in online application for MPNP in brief. thanks
What the MPNP state is that your field has not been considered for the first 4 draws,it doesn't make you ineligible,please go ahead and apply.your field may be considered in subsequent draws

Olawall

May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2015
Nomination.....
30-05-2016
samnina12345 said:
hello plz help sir my noc 2175 this is eligible for mpnp and
i have blood sponcer
2175 is eligible for mpnp

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
Noticemesenpai :- Its no where written that you have to be in Manitoba if your profession requires license.

On MPNP website its clearly written :- Additional points for licensing are ONLY awarded to those candidates who are working in professions or trades that require licensing in Manitoba and have completed ALL necessary steps to be able to seek employment in Manitoba.

NOTE: "Professions or Trades that require license only these people get additional 100 points.. There is no where written you have to be in Manitoba for this. If your profession/trade falls under licencing body 100 point are yours.

basic_instinct

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
sumitk12345 said:
Noticemesenpai :- Its no where written that you have to be in Manitoba if your profession requires license.

On MPNP website its clearly written :- Additional points for licensing are ONLY awarded to those candidates who are working in professions or trades that require licensing in Manitoba and have completed ALL necessary steps to be able to seek employment in Manitoba.

NOTE: "Professions or Trades that require license only these people get additional 100 points.. There is no where written you have to be in Manitoba for this. If your profession/trade falls under licencing body 100 point are yours.
@sumitk12345

Do you think your license in your profession is recognized by Manitoba? Because we know that license you got outside of Canada is not recognized
by the Canadian government and you need to take the test in Canada and pass it before they recognize your license.

randeep108

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
india
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
god knows
Nomination.....
god knows
AOR Received.
god know
IELTS Request
god know
znarfier said:
Hello everyone!

How many are you have submitted your EOI-SW?

I just did & I'm hoping for the best for me & my family!

Good luck to all applicants!

I guess we can call ourselves the PILOT batch, the PIONEERS of the new MPNP, the 1st BATCH!
HELOOOOO znarfier YOUR FILE PROCESSING STILL IN ON PENDING ,,,NOW YOU HAVE 4 MONTHS .. :p slow slow mpnp

JOELJULIA

Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
from 17/07/2015 my status

Application submitted

MPNP Application Status: Received

Your application has been submitted to the Government of Manitoba for consideration. If you have information you would like to update for your application, please do so below.

I need to Update my primary residence address
I need to Update my mailing address
I need to Update my phone numbers
I need to Update my marital status
I need to Add dependants
I need to Add documents

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
Where its written that profession is to be recognized by Manitoba....I can see only this that "Additional points for licensing are ONLY awarded to those candidates who are working in professions or trades that require licensing in Manitoba and have completed ALL necessary steps to be able to seek employment in Manitoba"

But I am not yet sure what necessary steps have to be completed??

basic_instinct

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
sumitk12345 said:
Where its written that profession is to be recognized by Manitoba....I can see only this that "Additional points for licensing are ONLY awarded to those candidates who are working in professions or trades that require licensing in Manitoba and have completed ALL necessary steps to be able to seek employment in Manitoba"

But I am not yet sure what necessary steps have to be completed??
You already quoted the answer. "in Manitoba"

MinMax

Aug 8, 2015
somey11 said:
Hi
what is regional immigration point(50), how can i get these point. i live in winnipe and i applid for my sister she has 564 points. please advise. thanks
Hi there,
Did u get ur answer. I have same issue.

May 11, 2015
MinMax said:
Hi there,
Did u get ur answer. I have same issue.
Hello! MPNP website states, "All candidates indicating that they plan to settle outside of Winnipeg MUST at the time of application satisfactorily [size=10pt]demonstrate that they have a convincing connection[/size] to a region outside of the capital city indicating a strong likelihood that they will make a long-term economic contribution to that region."

One of the convincing connections would be your Manitoba Supporter. To gain the 50 points, your supporter should be residing outside Winnipeg. You will have a difficult time convincing the mpnp officers if your supporter resides in Winnipeg because how will you get the support you need in starting your life in Manitoba if you will be residing far from them?

Hope this helps. If it does, please rate me. ;)

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
MinMax I didn't get. But I inquired alot about this and it looks like that if your trade/profession who require licensing in Manitoba you will get additional 100 Points. BECAUSE Its not where written on mpnp website that your profession/trade must be recognized by Manitoba....

But the question is which ALL necessary steps have been completed for this??..Rest IDK.

samnina12345

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LAA 27 Nov app. 12 DEC 2015
Plz give me EOI tracking sheet LINK ......
I also submit my all points and place in manitoba....

naqi

Jun 6, 2015
samnina12345 said:
Plz give me EOI tracking sheet LINK ......
I also submit my all points and place in manitoba....

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LM8OrPqGozIJ96sdSrOvefPrdgRiUXSCrEknBTGzkD0/edit?pli=1#gid=0