+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP EOI-SW (Expression of Interest - Skilled Workers) - 1st Batch 2015

jagaban

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Sumitk12345,
Despite all the convincing evidence you are being given on the issue of trades requiring license you are still not convinced. you know what go ahead and indicate that you are a licenced to get 100 point. Then when you are given LAA your application will be rejected for lack of evidence to support your claim. May be then you will be convinced but it will be too late and you will have to start all over again.

Would you like that?

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
jagaban Then you prove or show me where its written that Profession/Trades recognized by Manitoba or licensed issued by them only?

I am only seeing its written "Profession/Trades that require licensing in Manitoba"...I am also asking what this means..I never said I consider it as 100 pts.

Pinoyhopeful

May 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2015
sumitk12345 said:
MinMax I didn't get. But I inquired alot about this and it looks like that if your trade/profession who require licensing in Manitoba you will get additional 100 Points. BECAUSE Its not where written on mpnp website that your profession/trade must be recognized by Manitoba....

But the question is which ALL necessary steps have been completed for this??..Rest IDK.
For all the necessary steps, go to the website of the regulatory body for your profession and look at the process of how to get recognized/ licensed. For example:
If you are an engineer - Go to the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists in Manitoba http://www.apegm.mb.ca/
If you are a nurse - Go to College of Registered Nurses http://www.crnm.mb.ca/

This link summarizes all the regulated professions and the website of the regulatory bodies:
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/opportunities-for-immigrants-in-manitoba-mpnp/opportunities-in-manitoba/regulated-professions-and-trades/

From the above link, click on your profession and it will direct you to your regulatory body. From there, click the link/ button on membership and it will show you all the necessary steps.

Goodluck!

samnina12345

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LAA 27 Nov app. 12 DEC 2015
why sooo late 5th draw.....??? :(

Olawall

May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2015
Nomination.....
30-05-2016
if all your predictions are true,then people with scores below 500 will never get LAA.....reality checks for all hopefuls

daphne1992

Jun 6, 2015
JOELJULIA said:
from 17/07/2015 my status

Application submitted

MPNP Application Status: Received

Your application has been submitted to the Government of Manitoba for consideration. If you have information you would like to update for your application, please do so below.

I need to Update my primary residence address
I need to Update my mailing address
I need to Update my phone numbers
I need to Update my marital status
I need to Add dependants
I need to Add documents
Same status here. I was also on the July 17th draw. Plz let me know if there is any update on your status. Pray for us both!