Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LAA 27 Nov app. 12 DEC 2015
hello sir but i have blood sponcer in manitoba and my job code 2175 and i have 2 year experince .....
everyone tell me i m eligible for mpnp
so help i m eligible????

samnina12345

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sumitk12345
sir i think u dont know 2175 noc is requird in mpnp
plz check again sir in mpnp web site ..

kamal12345

Jun 12, 2015
I am a general physician interested in applying for EOI MPNP. Nothing is clear about consideration of physicians in future draws in mannitoba ,but still i want to apply and try my luck(calculated my score as 590) . please guide me wheather i should apply online for MPNP my-self or take services of a immigration consultant. what are the steps in online application for MPNP in brief. thanks

Olawall

May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2015
Nomination.....
30-05-2016
sumitk12345 said:
If 558 score person get LAA in end of year. It means the one who are having friend connection..will never come...LOL...

samnina12345 you can't apply because your field is not required in MPNP.. Go for EEP.

5th draw coming shortly.. I believe a sudden downfall will be seen in coming later draw to hit 350 levels to give chance to those having distant relatives/friends... It will stay for 2-3 draws till 300 levels and will roll back again above 500 levels.....I believe it will work like EEP. I hope so and if really then we all are lucky and be ready! GOD IS GREAT & do remember. Miracle also happens! Don't FORGET IT. BE POSITIVE!
I am positive,if scores keeps going down by 3 points or 5,then my pessimism is not out of order,people become eligible in manitoba to nominate day by day,so there will be an increase in the EOI pool.i am not saying the people with friends wont get nominated but the trend is not encouraging,lets remain hopefull

samnina12345

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
hello plz help sir my noc 2175 this is eligible for mpnp and
i have blood sponcer

somey11

Nov 23, 2009
Lahore
NOC Code......
Hi
what is regional immigration point(50), how can i get these point. i live in winnipe and i applid for my sister she has 564 points. please advise. thanks

JOELJULIA

Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
somey11 said:
Hi
what is regional immigration point(50), how can i get these point. i live in winnipe and i applid for my sister she has 564 points. please advise. thanks
Points for Regional Immigration for having a connection to, and planning to settle in, a region of Manitoba outside the city of Winnipeg. Regional points are supplemental only and cannot be a substitute for another connection to the province.

HKfanatic09

Apr 28, 2015
Hi guys! I just have a quick question. I'm really confused if Im eligible to apply as a "close relative" since my sponsor is my dad's first cousin ( my aunt). In the eoi I can only have two option, first as a "close relative" and second as a "friend". My aunt says that I'm eligible since we are blood related. Please help!

somey11

Nov 23, 2009
Lahore
NOC Code......
JOELJULIA said:
Points for Regional Immigration for having a connection to, and planning to settle in, a region of Manitoba outside the city of Winnipeg. Regional points are supplemental only and cannot be a substitute for another connection to the province.
So if i move outside Winnipeg i can get 50 more points?

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
Anyone Tell me what this means - Fully recognized by provincial licensing body - 100 Points.

What Fully recognized by provincial licensing body ???? Kindly elaborate this please.

easud

Jun 15, 2014
There are some professions which are regulated in canada and those who fall under these professions should have the license to work in the respective provinces.so one becomes eligible to avail the 100 points if one has completed his/her training .this is what I understand by "fully recognised by provincial licensing body"

kamal12345

Jun 12, 2015
I am a general physician interested in applying for EOI MPNP. Nothing is clear about consideration of physicians in future draws in mannitoba ,but still i want to apply and try my luck(calculated my score as 590) . please guide me wheather i should apply online for MPNP my-self or take services of a immigration consultant. what are the steps in online application for MPNP in brief. thanks

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
Thanks Easud... So it means the profession which comes under this gets 100 points....

Finally, 502 points.... Is there chance to hit?

May 11, 2015
sumitk12345 said:
Anyone Tell me what this means - Fully recognized by provincial licensing body - 100 Points.

What Fully recognized by provincial licensing body ???? Kindly elaborate this please.
Hello! I didn't mean to rudely join in the discussion with our other forum mates but what MPNP means in in fully recognized provincial licensing body is that your profession is regulated in Manitoba and you have taken the necessary steps to be licensed in Manitoba. An applicant cannot claim the 100 points if he or she has not undergone all necessary steps for licensing (which is extremely difficult if you're outside Manitoba, more so outside Canada). If the applicant doesn't have the necessary proof, better answer No. Many applicants didn't understand this particular question. Many others understand the question but still risk answering yes which gains them additional 100 points. The dilemma will arrive when the LAA comes and the applicant needs to submit the documents for nomination. In the end, the applicant needs to decline the LAA or some will still risk accepting the LAA. MPNP reminds all applicants to be honest or risk being banned for years because of false information.

Hope this helps. :)

Olawall

May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2015
Nomination.....
30-05-2016
sumitk12345 said:
Thanks Easud... So it means the profession which comes under this gets 100 points....

Finally, 502 points.... Is there chance to hit?
It means you have to be able to show you have been licenced by an approved & Recognised body,this is only possible if you have been living in canada or you have applied for licensing prior to now,when you get you LAA,you will be required to show evidence of licence to practice by the province recognised institutions.