+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application 2014 for FILIPINOS

Cedric11

Oct 8, 2018
Hi po,

Sana may sumagot pa. It's been a year na yung last information. Question lang po.

Do we still need to create a Settlement Plan for EOI (not the SPP2)? Coz I am wondering, my points are stuck in 560. I don't know how to make it higher. Any suggestion?

Language = 100 points
Education = 110
Work Experience = 75
Age = 75
Adaptability = 200

Salamat po sa sasagot.
Hi, the settlement plan is required after you received your LAA.

katdoc

Jun 26, 2018
Yes the draws lately were in favor of those who have relatives outside Winnipeg (because of the +60 points). July pa last year when they have a cutoff score of 519.
Thank you so much po. Hoping the next draw would go down to atleast 560

katdoc

Jun 26, 2018
Yes the draws lately were in favor of those who have relatives outside Winnipeg (because of the +60 points). July pa last year when they have a cutoff score of 519.
One more question po, since we're applying for EE. What does it mean to have a nomination? Is it also the same as getting picked in the monthly draw? I thought, we're going to have a separate nomination not the one that the others are waiting which is the ITA/LAA.

Thank you po ulit sa pagsagot.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
One more question po, since we're applying for EE. What does it mean to have a nomination? Is it also the same as getting picked in the monthly draw? I thought, we're going to have a separate nomination not the one that the others are waiting which is the ITA/LAA.

Thank you po ulit sa pagsagot.
Yung 560 mo is sa MPNP right? Sa EE, may CRS points ka din (maybe 300+) once mabigyan ka ng nomination sa MPNP (meaning you were drawn na and received the LAA and got letter of approval) then yung CRS points mo will be given an additional 600 points because of the nomination from Manitoba. Once na naaccept mo na yung nomination, then you need to wait for the draw. Kung nasa 900+ na yung CRS points, parang automatic na yun na maddraw ka sa next EE draw so you only need to accept that ITA and then your PR application starts. Good luck!:)

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
@scargee so parang dalawang nomination, one is from Manitoba province and the other one is EE?
No. 1 nomi lang from province. Ang nomination ang ticket mo para mabunot sa EE dahil mabibugyan ka ng 600 pts because of the nomi.

katdoc

Jun 26, 2018
No. 1 nomi lang from province. Ang nomination ang ticket mo para mabunot sa EE dahil mabibugyan ka ng 600 pts because of the nomi.
So most probably po pede mo na din icontinue yung application kapag nabunot ka sa MPNP Draw tama po ba? Para san po ang Express Entry pa? Mas mabilis na process?

One more concern na my brother just brought up to me, sabi nya they will file Bankruptcy (dunno why). Makakaaffect po ba yun sa amin? Sabi nya kasi 9mos ang clearing time. So naisip ko papakuha lang kami sa MPNP Draw then continue sa EE.

HopeTorc

May 5, 2018
Hi, can you share your experience you had with your medical exam in Nationwide Health Systems Baguio. Will have our upfront medical exam there next week, I would like to hear your thoughts. Thanks

HopeTorc

May 5, 2018
Hi, can you share your experience you had with your medical exam in Nationwide Health Systems Baguio. Will have our upfront medical exam there next week, I would like to hear your thoughts. Thanks

kyleecarillo

May 23, 2017
Hello po mga Kabayan.

Sino2 na po dito ang successfully landed na sa Manitoba? we got our Immigrant Visa na po and we're booking a ticket.
Ask ko lang po kung ung settlement funds ba need dalhin sa Canada as Cash? And also what are the possible questions po sa Immigration?

Salamat po sa mga sasagot.

God Bless!

Illiyas

Jul 25, 2019
Hi guys,

I am an overseas applicant. I have a close friend in Manitoba, and I have found a job offer that is in their demand list. I am processing the applicatin with the support of an immigration lawyer. Right now job offer is in final process of approval; however, I have a concern. While creating the EOI profile, my points stood at 415, but lawyer says, your points will shoot up by 500 points automatically more once the job offer is approved. Is this true? or I checked the EOI, where it is clicked "yes" on the clause " I am not currently residing in Manitoba; however I have a formal job offer".

Have anyone experienced this? Can anyone guide me on this please?