Nomination.....
30-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2017
Med's Request
06-11-2017
Passport Req..
17-04-2018
yes i have landed last april 17 :) hindi naman ngkaproblema, just secure your confirmation of PR. You also need to attend the PDOS s pinas kasi meron sila dinidikit na stamp sa passport mo na babayaran mo ng P400 hehe. This stamp/sticker will be checked by the immigration officer at the airport in the Phils. This is under the Commission of Overseas Filipinos with and Emigrant No. and also the country you're emigrating to which is Canada.

Yes, kahit madaming taon na tayo nasa abroad they will still require PDOS daw :)

Goodluck hope you land soon!
thank you! :)

Yabyih

Jan 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
yes i have landed last april 17 :) hindi naman ngkaproblema, just secure your confirmation of PR. You also need to attend the PDOS s pinas kasi meron sila dinidikit na stamp sa passport mo na babayaran mo ng P400 hehe. This stamp/sticker will be checked by the immigration officer at the airport in the Phils. This is under the Commission of Overseas Filipinos with and Emigrant No. and also the country you're emigrating to which is Canada.

Yes, kahit madaming taon na tayo nasa abroad they will still require PDOS daw :)

Goodluck hope you land soon!
hello po, thank you for this info balak ko pa naman sana wag na mag PDOS because I'm an OFW naman and already attended it before. I got my visa last week and planning to land on July. Can you give me some tips that I can do here in the PH before I go to Canada? Thank you :)

Reactions: permafrost_can

Yabyih

Jan 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
Worth the Wait! Thank you God kahit hindi naging madali, I wanna share my timeline:

CIC Stage:

AOR - August 8, 2017
MR - February 8, 2018
PPR - March 12, 2018
Passport submitted at MVO - April 16, 2018
VOH - April 19, 2018
Landed - Tikcet booked :)

Thank you to all who answered to my queries. This forum helped me a lot <3

jajalana

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Hi kailan
hi kailan ka nag medical.. Kami ng mga anak ko mar 9 dito sa st lukes then husband ko mar 26 sa canada nmn sya nag medical.. Status namin. Ay medical has been rcv.. Does it mean ma change pa iyun na med passed?
January 4 po ako natapos sa medical
Yes from your med hs been received na change pa to You have passed the medical exam

jajalana

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Worth the Wait! Thank you God kahit hindi naging madali, I wanna share my timeline:

CIC Stage:

AOR - August 8, 2017
MR - February 8, 2018
PPR - March 12, 2018
Passport submitted at MVO - April 16, 2018
VOH - April 19, 2018
Landed - Tikcet booked :)

Thank you to all who answered to my queries. This forum helped me a lot <3
Wow!!! Ang bilis po!!! Congrats!

8Lu3dz

Apr 24, 2018
Magtatanong lang po ako nag apply kasi ako ng nominee last pwede ba mag sponsor saken ang friend which doon sila nakatira. And how long ako mag wait ng email nila para sa mga documents ma mga kailangan

pcrtl

May 16, 2018
Hello mga kabayan, ask ko lang po kasi maeexpire ung medical naming mag-asawa this May tapos yung deferred x-ray ko po was done last December, Do i need po ba na inform ang MVO na pa-expire na po yung medical or hintayin ko nalang po yung email nila? May instance po ba na hindi na required ang re-medical? And gaano po katagal ung wait from medical to COPR?

Maraming salamat po. God bless.

jajalana

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Mga Kabayan sino po Sept. 2017 applicant dito? Still waiting for PPR, med passed last January 11 2018.
Can you share your timeline?

Thanks!

sheCAN

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
23-02-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
Med's Request
19-07-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-1-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-1-2018
LANDED..........
17-4-2018
hello po, thank you for this info balak ko pa naman sana wag na mag PDOS because I'm an OFW naman and already attended it before. I got my visa last week and planning to land on July. Can you give me some tips that I can do here in the PH before I go to Canada? Thank you :)
I was also an OFW for 12 years, like I said they will still require it as the stamp from COF will have to state your Emigrant No. and the country - CANADA.

There's nothing much to do before you leave just some pre-orientation seminars which is free as these orgs are funded by the Canadian Embassy to the Philippines. You're good to go! Good luck and God bless!

Reactions: Yabyih

jajalana

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Mga Kababayan, may update na po ba sa mga nagiintay ng PPR dyan? Salamat po. Almost 5 months na po ako waiting since Med Passed.

Reactions: gio1418

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Hello po mga kabayan, I'm new sa forum and we are planning to apply for MPNP this year po with the help of a relative who is willing to sponsor us. Nakapag send na po ako ng request sa WES para sa accreditation ng credentials po namin and naka schedule na po kami ng IELTS sa June 2. So ang plan po is mag open kami ng EOI as soon as makumpleto po namin ang IELTS at WES. Naka schedule din po kami na magtravel sa Manitoba ngayong July as tourists para po sa exploratory visit na din.

41 na po pala ako, yung anak ko po turning 21 sa Sept. this year, at yung husband ko po 48yo na. Bale ako po principal applicant admin. manager po ako at ang husband ko is architect pareho po kami naka base sa Dubai for 13/14 years na po, yung anak ko lang po ang nasa pinas at nag-aaral pa sa college. Ang question ko po, yun po bang Company Certificates and reference letters na kailangan sa application eh pwedeng last 13/14 years lang or kailangan pa din pong pati yung mga pinasukan namin sa pinas noon na company certificate? kse po liban sa yung ibang companies nagsara na, eh wala po kamin oras na umuwi sa Pilipinas this year. Maraming salamat po sa guidance. Good luck and God bless po sa lahat ng nag-apply na :)
Last 10 years lang po ang hinihingi.

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
Hello, komusta? I work at the Immigrant Centre, which has 70 years of tradition helping newcomers to Canada. I am in the Pre-Arrival Centre, which provides information to help you settle in Canada. If you have any questions about settling in Winnipeg, feel free to tag me and ask and I will answer here on the forum.

I can answer any questions about settlement or employment search. I don't know as much about MPNP, a little bit more about the federal application, but if I have any information that can help, I will be happy to help. Wish you all a speedy immigration process :)