+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

RNathan

May 18, 2020
Hi all,
I had raised a webform to check the status of my application. After waiting for 10 days I called them and they said that only medical is passed, criminality in progress and nothing started.
However the next day I got a mail from ircc and they told me that eligibility has been started.
I am not sure which information is more accurate.

Aor March 6th
Vo Montreal

sarwanchawla

Feb 28, 2021
Hi all,
I had raised a webform to check the status of my application. After waiting for 10 days I called them and they said that only medical is passed, criminality in progress and nothing started.
However the next day I got a mail from ircc and they told me that eligibility has been started.

Aor March 6th
Vo Montreal
hi.
Aor march 6th 2020 or 2021.???

Hopefulyyy

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Hi all,

Aor March 6th
Vo Montreal
Do you get any updates in your account? So lucky, I didn't hear from IRCC at all after medical pass on Mar 6.

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hello Montreal people,
Is it usual to be without eligibility clearance on the 7th Month after AOR

Recently received GCMS note
Eligibility: Not started
Info sharing: On progress
Criminality: On progress

FSW-Inland with Inland Dependent
Offcourse VO Mon

CharlyCY

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Burnaby, BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
13-02-2021
Hi all,

Aor March 6th
Vo Montreal
That's exactly the same replied that I got from IRCC agent.

Nothing start except criminality in progress.

Is it possible that VO Montreal is not even updating the progress so the call centre agent can't check the up to date detail?

RNathan

May 18, 2020
That's exactly the same replied that I got from IRCC agent.

Nothing start except criminality in progress.

Is it possible that VO Montreal is not even updating the progress so the call centre agent can't check the up to date detail?
Maybe...I ordered gcms notes..I will update once I receive it ...but I just checked in fb... A person with Feb 10 2021 aor just received his copr... VO Montreal

Reactions: CharlyCY

sarwanchawla

Feb 28, 2021
Maybe...I ordered gcms notes..I will update once I receive it ...but I just checked in fb... A person with Feb 10 2021 aor just received his copr... VO Montreal
Was this CEC or FSW? Apparently that will mean a world of difference in how applications will be processed. If you are CEC then you are lucky.

pruthv

Feb 16, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal (yes, the one which is dead - not be confused with dead slow! I mean, dead!)
AOR Received.
30-11-2020

sam480

Nov 17, 2020
Folks,

Received a GU yesterday, My medicals are extended
Called IRCC Customer service, The agent mentioned that Eligibility,Security,Medicals and Criminality are all passed
Waiting for the Final Approval
AOR April 6th 2020
FSW -O

Reactions: CharlyCY

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
Folks,

Received a GU yesterday, My medicals are extended
Called IRCC Customer service, The agent mentioned that Eligibility,Security,Medicals and Criminality are all passed
Waiting for the Final Approval
AOR April 6th 2020
FSW -O
Did he mention till when they are extended ?