+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

asodhi

May 27, 2020
Just got my notes on my email.
AOR February
Medical- passed
Criminality - in progress
Nothing else has started.
May I know your timeline?
My AOR- Dec 4th, 2020
MEP Jan 19th 2021
RCMP asked March 12th ,2021

Last week webform I got to know that my application was getting processed at Montreal Office. Just 10 minutes back i called the number and got to know my application was transferred to Edmonton Office last week exactly on the same day i got my webform response as Montreal office was processing my application.

So totally confused now on my application status.
So far only eligibility passed. That is the only thing I received as common response in my Web form and on today's call with the agent.
Criminality is in Progress and security not yet started.

sarwanchawla

Feb 28, 2021
Thank you!
My AOR- Dec 4th, 2020
MEP Jan 19th 2021
RCMP asked March 12th ,2021

Last week webform I got to know that my application was getting processed at Montreal Office. Just 10 minutes back i called the number and got to know my application was transferred to Edmonton Office last week exactly on the same day i got my webform response as Montreal office was processing my application.

So totally confused now on my application status.
So far only eligibility passed. That is the only thing I received as common response in my Web form and on today's call with the agent.
Criminality is in Progress and security not yet started.
Congratulations buddy! This is good news. Montreal is the most hopeless office. So this can only mean good. I guess they realized that they were mistakenly transferring files to a already very busy office.
I am FSW Inland AOR 14th Oct 2020.
Medicals passed on 4th Dec.
Eligibility not started
Criminality: in progress
Security: not started.
And VO ofcourse is Montreal. They are the most hopeless.
Taking almost 13-15 months for file processing.
I wish my file gets transferred as well.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Congratulations buddy! This is good news. Montreal is the most hopeless office. So this can only mean good. I guess they realized that they were mistakenly transferring files to a already very busy office.
Eligibility not started
Thank you! My file remained in Montreal throughout the process. Hopefully your file gets processed quickly. All the best.

asodhi

May 27, 2020
Eligibility not started
Good luck to you . Hope you also get to hear on your application soon. Atleast my eligibility was passed on Montreal office itself. That I know from web form and agent call.

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Good luck to you . Hope you also get to hear on your application soon. Atleast my eligibility was passed on Montreal office itself. That I know from web form and agent call.
Did you answer yes to the Stat question? Just curious if you don't mind me asking.

asodhi

May 27, 2020
Did you answer yes to the Stat question? Just curious if you don't mind me asking.
This is my second PR application. My first application that i applied in 2019 October was rejected in June 2020 for claiming 50 points through job offer. They had rejected that with a clause that in Job offer no where written that after PR i will have job for 1 year and so they rejected that.

So with that reference i had given yes for the statutory question for my previous application.
In my second application, re-appeared in my IELTS and improved my score and this time applied without Job Offer. :)

Eric P

May 8, 2021
This is my second PR application. My first application that i applied in 2019 October was rejected in June 2020 for claiming 50 points through job offer. They had rejected that with a clause that in Job offer no where written that after PR i will have job for 1 year and so they rejected that.

So with that reference i had given yes for the statutory question for my previous application.
In my second application, re-appeared in my IELTS and improved my score and this time applied without Job Offer. :)
Ok i see. Same to me. My application was rejected several years ago because the officer was not satisfied with my work claim and NOC.
So i went back to school and got my masters and I am applying with fresh new working experience and difference NOC. I think my current application is very straigforwarded and my work experience is well supported. It's just i have been refused in the pass. I guess this will flag my application for review.
I mean base on what I read here, I am kind of conviced that people who answer Yes to Stat question will likely be sent to Montreal for processing.
Since your eligibility passed, it's just a matter of time to get the Corp. Good luck to you. Thanks again for sharing.

sarwanchawla

Feb 28, 2021
Ok i see. Same to me. My application was rejected several years ago because the officer was not satisfied with my work claim and NOC.
So i went back to school and got my masters and I am applying with fresh new working experience and difference NOC. I think my current application is very straigforwarded and my work experience is well supported. It's just i have been refused in the pass. I guess this will flag my application for review.
I mean base on what I read here, I am kind of conviced that people who answer Yes to Stat question will likely be sent to Montreal for processing.
Since your eligibility passed, it's just a matter of time to get the Corp. Good luck to you. Thanks again for sharing.
Yes this could be a very correct observation. I answered yes to stat questions as well and I have had a rejection before as well.

meshimeshi

Dec 3, 2020
Eligibility not started
I have the same status as yours.
FSW Inland and AOR 13th Oct 2020
I just called today and the same info since Dec. I already ordered GCMS notes twice.
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
VO is still Montreal :(

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
Called IRCC Today
Under CEC
CRS Score - 380
ITA - 13 Feb 2021
Application submitted - Mar 29 2021
AOR Received - Mar 30 2021
Medical Passed - April 17 2021
Biometrics Request - April 17 2021
Biometrics Done and updated on file - April 20 2021

Eligibility - we are reviewing eligibility
Background Check - In progress
Criminal - In progress
Security - Not Started
VO - Montreal Local Office

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Hi Guys, received my notes today. See my status update in my signature.
The GCMS note shows my primary office is Montreal Immigration and Secondary office: Centralized Intake Office.
Quick question, anyone in the same situation? My understanding is the secondary office will be responsible to assess my applicaiton, not Montreal office? Any thoughts or inputs are appreaicated.

The excerpt below is copied from https://www.justforcanada.com/gcms-notes-understand-guide.html
Primary Office: | office that will issue your passport request (PPR), usually local embassy if applying outside Canada |
Secondary Office: | office that will assess your application |

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi Guys, received my notes today. See my status update in my signature.
The GCMS note shows my primary office is Montreal Immigration and Secondary office: Centralized Intake Office.
Quick question, anyone in the same situation? My understanding is the secondary office will be responsible to assess my applicaiton, not Montreal office? Any thoughts or inputs are appreaicated.

The excerpt below is copied from https://www.justforcanada.com/gcms-notes-understand-guide.html
Primary Office: | office that will issue your passport request (PPR), usually local embassy if applying outside Canada |
Secondary Office: | office that will assess your application |
Everyone wants their file should not get process by Montreal VO due to delay they have.
I also got to know my VO is Montreal and things are seems stuck after medical passed :(

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Everyone wants their file should not get process by Montreal VO due to delay they have.
I also got to know my VO is Montreal and things are seems stuck after medical passed :(
True, not sure if you ordered the GCMS notes, do you have an secondary office?