+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Patsnits

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Okay, sounds good. Thank you!
Hi..

Please advise what they requested to submit for additional documents for proof of employment. As I received an email requesting current letter of employment and paystubs for the past three years.please help as I'm concerned.

Thanks.

@@@@

Star Member
May 30, 2020
Hi Everyone.
Finally received my eCOPR today FSW - Inland. Here is my timeline.
VO - Montreal
AOR : 21st feb 2020
ADR : 16th dec 2020
1st GCMS notes : Sometime in August.
Eligibility : RR, Criminal Background: in progress.
Got to know that my file was under review required because of usa visa rejection and aus tourist visa rejection.
2nd GCMS notes : Sometime in dec
No change in the status. Eligibility was still under review.

ghost update: additional document required changed to not applicable on 23rd Dec 2020.
Application was approved on 8th jan 2020 according to call to immigration call centre.

19 Jan 2021: 3rd Ghost update and it showed application approved.
eCOPR copy available to download.

I did not got the portal details. Copr was directly on my email. I have to send them photographs to vancouver visa office for pr card.
Congratulations

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
In most cases the medicals are send for reassessment and are extended. If not done so, they will be.

Only after your medicals have been extended, your cOPR will be generated.
Hi @legalfalcon @cansha

When I was praying for no more surprises, I received my passports back from Ottawa after 103 days with a letter saying-

"We are currently returning all passports as your file is still in progress. Once your file is ready for finalization you will be provided with further information".

I don't know if I should laugh at the process. Why send me a PPR in October 2020 and why ask for re medicals in January 2021??
I waited 16months for my PPR and looks like I will need another PPR now. THIS IS BEYOND CRAZY.

Are you aware of similar situation? I don't see anyone with double PPR requests on this forum.

• Angry
Reactions: Joyz

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon @cansha

When I was praying for no more surprises, I received my passports back from Ottawa after 103 days with a letter saying-

"We are currently returning all passports as your file is still in progress. Once your file is ready for finalization you will be provided with further information".

I don't know if I should laugh at the process. Why send me a PPR in October 2020 and why ask for re medicals in January 2021??
I waited 16months for my PPR and looks like I will need another PPR now. THIS IS BEYOND CRAZY.

Are you aware of similar situation? I don't see anyone with double PPR requests on this forum.
This usually happens when things get delayed and the final review has to be redone, before the file can be finalised to ensure that all documents are valid, also, IRCC is not issuing any new COPRs for applicants who are not expressly exempt from travel restrictions, including those who are residents in the US. As per IRCC they are only processing CEC applications.

It is definitely frustrating, but there is no other option except to wait.

farhanali2020

Mar 27, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon @cansha

Hi. I actually had an even more complicated situation where I had my PR approved with landing papers and visa stamp on my passport and when I arrived in Canada my file was reopened for processing thats Jan 2020 which got badly stuck due to covid related delays. hoping yours is a simple case and just keep following up and pray for the best. What does your online account status say ?

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
This usually happens when things get delayed and the final review has to be redone, before the file can be finalised to ensure that all documents are valid, also, IRCC is not issuing any new COPRs for applicants who are not expressly exempt from travel restrictions, including those who are residents in the US. As per IRCC they are only processing CEC applications.

It is definitely frustrating, but there is no other option except to wait.
Thank you for the response. All I can do is give my medicals at the earliest possible and continue to wait.

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
Hi. I actually had an even more complicated situation where I had my PR approved with landing papers and visa stamp on my passport and when I arrived in Canada my file was reopened for processing thats Jan 2020 which got badly stuck due to covid related delays. hoping yours is a simple case and just keep following up and pray for the best. What does your online account status say ?
wow! so you have your COPR and landed but case is still under process?

My account says 'Your Action is required'. Planning to give my medicals soon.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for the response. All I can do is give my medicals at the earliest possible and continue to wait.
Are your meds expiring?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
They expired on Jan 13 2021 which is 3 months after Ottawa received my passports.

No wonder they sent your passport back as your meds would not have been valid when you landed. You can either wait for IRCC to ask you for re-meds or do them on your own accord.

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
No wonder they sent your passport back as your meds would not have been valid when you landed. You can either wait for IRCC to ask you for re-meds or do them on your own accord.
I received a medicals letter yesterday.
But I’m really worried about the next steps. Will they send me a PPR again or should I let CPCO know once my medicals are cleared?

Joyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon @cansha

Tragedies of VO goes on and on...

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
But I’m really worried about the next steps. Will they send me a PPR again or should I let CPCO know once my medicals are cleared?
Just get your meds done. Once your meds are passed, a final review will be done and you will receive a new PPR.

Reactions: Kiara02

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
It is a little unfortunate. In some cases IRCC is known to extend validity of medicals themselves. But I don't know whether it is random or based on certain factors. However, in this case they decided not to extend the medicals and ask for remedical. This could have been handled in a better way but unfortunately these things happen. Upload your updated medical results and yes I think you will get another PPR when IRCC starts issuing COPRs

Reactions: Kiara02

RSK07

Feb 25, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I recently received GCMS notes - it shows review required. I had applied as spouse not accompanying, in the notes I see that the assessment considered spouse accompanying and reduced score and marked it review required ( note: just below the notes, the case analyst has written spouse not accompanying).

It's so confusing, should I take any procative actions to sort this out.

Aor : 13 Aug 2020.

I am at 95% timeline.