+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Rakshit khanna

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
I called ircc this monday they told me that my application is approved on 8th jan. How much more time does it takes to get the copr ?? Any idea.

hopefulnewbie

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
I called ircc this monday they told me that my application is approved on 8th jan. How much more time does it takes to get the copr ?? Any idea.
Did you received PPR? are you inland or outland?

if Inland, I think the CoPR just get uploaded into your account as I read from many inland applicants here, but if you're outland then you have to join the queue of people that have sent their passport waiting for CoPR and visa stamp. it's taking more than 30 days plus now to get that done :/

Patsnits

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hello ,

I am in a dilemma.I worked for a company for the past 10years consistently. In between the years the owners decided to change their company name and since then we have been using the new name.All my reference have the new name and in my application I only mentioned the new name.will that be misrepresentation?

Rakshit khanna

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Yayyyyy.....Finally got COPR online account
AOR 27 nov 2019
Bio 27 oct 2020
Adr 8 july 2020
VO montreal
Have you got your copr directly in your cic account or you got it through pr confirmation portal.
if by portal then can you please share your portal timeline ??

Rakshit khanna

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Hi Everyone.
Finally received my eCOPR today FSW - Inland. Here is my timeline.
VO - Montreal
AOR : 21st feb 2020
ADR : 16th dec 2020
1st GCMS notes : Sometime in August.
Eligibility : RR, Criminal Background: in progress.
Got to know that my file was under review required because of usa visa rejection and aus tourist visa rejection.
2nd GCMS notes : Sometime in dec
No change in the status. Eligibility was still under review.

ghost update: additional document required changed to not applicable on 23rd Dec 2020.
Application was approved on 8th jan 2020 according to call to immigration call centre.

19 Jan 2021: 3rd Ghost update and it showed application approved.
eCOPR copy available to download.

I did not got the portal details. Copr was directly on my email. I have to send them photographs to vancouver visa office for pr card.

Joyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hi Everyone.
VO - Montreal
Got to know that my file was under review required because of usa visa rejection and aus tourist visa rejection.

ghost update: additional document required changed to not applicable on 23rd Dec 2020.
Application was approved on 8th jan 2020 according to call to immigration call centre.

I did not got the portal details. Copr was directly on my email. I have to send them photographs to vancouver visa office for pr card.
Congratulations

Nzo

Aug 5, 2017
Hi Everyone.
VO - Montreal

Hi Rakshit, Congratulations!

Please did you do anything about the reason your file was under review required? ("Got to know that my file was under review required because of usa visa rejection and aus tourist visa rejection"). Did you send CIC any documents? My file is under review required for something similar. Thanks.

Rakshit khanna

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019

Please did you do anything about the reason your file was under review required? ("Got to know that my file was under review required because of usa visa rejection and aus tourist visa rejection"). Did you send CIC any documents? My file is under review required for something similar. Thanks.
No. They just sent me the ADR regarding my proof of employment in canada and indian experience proof and also travel history. Nothing else.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Hi Everyone.
VO - Montreal

Congratulations.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Everyone.
VO - Montreal

Congrats. Pretty good timeline given the scenario. Enjoy!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

Tourist visa rejections is a very common reason of application tagged as "Review Required". No additional documents are needed.