+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

@@@@

Star Member
May 30, 2020
Hey guys! I got an ADR on 16th december and i submitted the documents yesterday.
Documents were-
1- declaration form.
2- travel history ( i submitted before they asked again)
3- additional employment proof (income tax statement)
Any idea how long it takes after submission of additional documents.
Nice...that means your eligibility starts... and after that background check will start which usually takes 3-5 weeks I think..
For me everything is passed since dec 9 but still waiting for copr...so no idea how long it takes...

@@@@

Star Member
May 30, 2020
Hey guys! I got an ADR on 16th december and i submitted the documents yesterday.
Documents were-
1- declaration form.
2- travel history ( i submitted before they asked again)
3- additional employment proof (income tax statement)
Any idea how long it takes after submission of additional documents.
Can you plz share the agent no./code Who is processing your file...Mine is AS25032... just curious...

@@@@

Star Member
May 30, 2020
Hi5. We have the same agent.
after how many days was your eligibility cleared ??
He asked me Pof plus bio fee on july 8 2020 and given one week time... on july 16 he checked my documents my eligibility was passed and criminality and info sharing was in progress...but due to biometrics my file got delayed as service Ontario was closed...now i have given my bio on oct 27 2020 and same day my criminality passed and security started and medical extended until nov 4 2021 and on dec 9 my security done and now everything is passed... waiting final review....

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Happy new year in advance folks.

Any idea when Montreal will begin issuing PPR?

rav!so

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon, @caipsnotes and Everyone,

I just noticed that my credit card has been charged $184 in this merchant name(CITIZEN&IMM-EAPPS ENLIGNE) . It was charged after a week of our passports sent to Ottawa office. I am just wondering if it is genuine or fake? Please let me know, if any one of you have been Charged like this.

Thanks.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello @legalfalcon, @caipsnotes and Everyone,

I just noticed that my credit card has been charged $184 in this merchant name(CITIZEN&IMM-EAPPS ENLIGNE) . It was charged after a week of our passports sent to Ottawa office. I am just wondering if it is genuine or fake? Please let me know, if any one of you have been Charged like this.

Thanks.
If any doubts call the phone number associated with the charge you see on the statement.

Patsnits

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm currently holding a work permit and pr application was submitted in january,2020.just found out from my mp that my application is currently being processed in Montreal and my eligibility is still under review. I'm wondering why is it taking so much tym?is it something that I need to wry about?as my time is really ticking.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi everyone,

I'm currently holding a work permit and pr application was submitted in january,2020.just found out from my mp that my application is currently being processed in Montreal and my eligibility is still under review. I'm wondering why is it taking so much tym?is it something that I need to wry about?as my time is really ticking.
Even before pandemic Montreal used to take 8-10 months on average to process applications. With pandemic around that timeline may have elongated even further. Nothing to worry about. However, you should order GCMS notes to see whether your eligibility was "recommended pass" by the analyst.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Hi everyone,

I'll suggest you call the IRCC customer service number while waiting for your GCMS note. You want to know whether your eligibility needs additional review so you can take proactive steps on addressing any concerns if any. All the best.

Patsnits

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
I'll suggest you call the IRCC customer service number while waiting for your GCMS note. You want to know whether your eligibility needs additional review so you can take proactive steps on addressing any concerns if any. All the best.
Thank you all for your replies.please advise how to go about ordering GCMS notes and how many weeks will it take for me to receive it.thanks

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Thank you all for your replies.please advise how to go about ordering GCMS notes and how many weeks will it take for me to receive it.thanks
You can order it from https://gcmsbuddy.com/ or https://www.getgcms.com/. You would need to sign a consent form which would be sent to you after paying for the service you need. at the moment, their is a delay on the release of the GCMS notes past the 30 days (90 days extension). All the best.