+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

ahmed_hegazy

Nov 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
August 31st 2019
Ok. Montreal used to upload PPR in the account. In your case that would be COPR document. It seems like some system error on your end that COPR document was generated but no letter was uploaded to your account. It may be a system bug. You can raise a webfrom and tell them specifically that you can't see document in account but can see file is approved and hope someone takes some action rather than sending a copy paste reply.
But then @OscarTsai received an email with the COPR attached and also has the COPR details visible on the online portal like the rest of us. Maybe this is just the new way of issuing COPR letters? I guess we need to raise webforms and call because many of us are in the same situation.

mfsbf_87

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Ok. Montreal used to upload PPR in the account. In your case that would be COPR document. It seems like some system error on your end that COPR document was generated but no letter was uploaded to your account. It may be a system bug. You can raise a webfrom and tell them specifically that you can't see document in account but can see file is approved and hope someone takes some action rather than sending a copy paste reply.
Yeah, I'll wait until tomorrow to see if it arrives before raising the webform. But there's also a handful of people here in this thread in the same situation, so I think this is the new normal for Montréal.

zaina02

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
This is not just with Montreal! There are people from other VOs as well who are waiting for it. When I called IRCC I was told that I need to wait as there are a lot of applications that need to be sent the letter

Reactions: ahmed_hegazy

wdvrdx111

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Congratulations....

Now everyone here waiting for email.
Not really...people like me who are still waiting for decisions after 9 months and being outland cannot share the joy and celebration you guys have.
But still big congrats and best wishes for any follow-ups from IRCC.

Reactions: Jurafsky

Parsifal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Not really...people like me who are still waiting for decisions after 9 months and being outland cannot share the joy and celebration you guys have.
I am in land and have been waiting for 11 months. There are always worse cases than us.
Congratulations to all who have got the great news! :)

karinfo

Feb 16, 2015
Sorry @wdvrdx111 ..

Actually my AOR is 29-May-2019. I got after an year..

I wish everyone to get update at the earliest.

mfsbf_87

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hey guys, just got the letter on my profile! As expected, the letter says I'm already a PR and just need to send the photos to receive the card.

ahmed_hegazy

Nov 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
August 31st 2019
Hey guys, just got the letter on my profile! As expected, the letter says I'm already a PR and just need to send the photos to receive the card.
Same here! The letter itself can be used as proof of permanent residency for 1 year and they just asked me to mail 2 photos to my local IRCC office. Hang in there everyone, your letters are coming soon!

RG_Vancan

Mar 2, 2014
Hey People, my AOR is 9 Sept, been on review required since November. I requested for updates through the web form and got background verification are in process, criminal and security verification not started. Please anything tangible from this? Does it mean that eligibility is passed?

Thank you.
You said this last week? wow they finished everything within a week?

Congrats!!

Kan2020

Mar 4, 2020
Hello All,

Found out today that the Eligibility on my application now says passed, it had a review required comment earlier. Security and Security Background are valid.Moving forward:
1. What steps are are left in terms of processing?
2. How much longer should it take from here?

I am a FSW-O applicant, AOR was Oct 8, 2019.

Reactions: paxi

Joyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Im vexed with the same update on my profile except the medical passed since 14 Months. when I called CIC they updated that everything passed but nothing changed on profile. I have been waiting for updates on high spirits.. :(

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - March 1, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

@cansha & @legalfalcon ,
is there any other way to get updates other than GCMS notes. can you please share your expertise.....