+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

sark759

Sep 30, 2019
I just called IRCC and successfully reached an agent after 40 minutes waiting.

The agent said my eligibility, criminality and security all passed and all I need to do is waiting for the final decision.

AOR 8.29
MEP 9.13
RR 11.15(Known from the GCMS notes)
GU 4.1
Congrats. Happy for you

Joyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020

The agent said my eligibility, criminality and security all passed and all I need to do is waiting for the final decision.

AOR 8.29
MEP 9.13
GU 4.1
Sounds great at this time, Looks like its same as mine.
===================================================================================================
AOR: April 2, 2019
Medicals : 19th April 2019
Biometrics for Dependants : May 24, 2019
Re-Medicals for Dependants : March 1, 2020 - PASSED
VO : MONTREAL

On 9th March’ 2020 called CIC, they UPDATED the below mentioned . Again I called them on 13th March’ 2020 to double confirm and they updated the same. Especially asked and get confirmed with 11.2 eligibility clause has been PASSED.

ELIGIBILITY : PASSED
SECURITY: PASSED
MEDICAL: PASSED
BACKGROUND : PASSED
===================================================================================================
@cansha , whether only final decision pending or anything need to be still processed before providing final decision.

Reactions: sark759

mfsbf_87

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019

AOR 8.29
MEP 9.13
GU 4.1
Congrats!

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020

AOR 8.29
MEP 9.13
GU 4.1
Congratulations!!

Seeing your update, I just called IRCC and was told the same :) All the stages are PASSED. Most recent ghost update I saw on April 14th was when Security was cleared.
Agent said that lastly an officer needs to do a final review and advice on the next steps like ready for Visa or Passport submission etc. But no specific time frame mentioned when an officer would do the review.

ahmed_hegazy

Nov 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
August 31st 2019
Adding to all the positive news we have today, I just got off the phone with IRCC call center and they confirmed that all 4 stages (Medical, Eligibility, Criminality, and Security) have been passed and it is a matter of waiting at this point.

Has anybody heard of any landing interviews that got scheduled these days?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Sounds great at this time, Looks like its same as mine.
AOR: April 2, 2019
Medicals : 19th April 2019
Biometrics for Dependants : May 24, 2019
Re-Medicals for Dependants : March 1, 2020 - PASSED
VO : MONTREAL

On 9th March’ 2020 called CIC, they UPDATED the below mentioned . Again I called them on 13th March’ 2020 to double confirm and they updated the same. Especially asked and get confirmed with 11.2 eligibility clause has been PASSED.

ELIGIBILITY : PASSED
SECURITY: PASSED
MEDICAL: PASSED
BACKGROUND : PASSED
@cansha , whether only final decision pending or anything need to be still processed before providing final decision.
Only final decision is pending. Quebec / Montreal are badly hit by Covid so the workforce in visa office may also be lower. But, I think they are still processing files. Things would change as soon as the curve starts to flatten a bit.

mnakhaei60

Apr 17, 2020
I also called CIC today after 30 minutes the lady checked my file and said it seems that I have passed all stages and waiting for the final decision by the officer.
AOR:Sep 2
Med Passed: Sep 19
ADR: Nov 19
Update: April 17

Joyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Only final decision is pending. Quebec / Montreal are badly hit by Covid so the workforce in visa office may also be lower. But, I think they are still processing files. Things would change as soon as the curve starts to flatten a bit.
@cansha
Thank you very much for your expertise suggestion.

Amy257

Feb 11, 2020
Hi
Does anyone know if changing the province can affect the Decision of PR file? Like moving from Quebec to Ontario.

Kiva2014

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hi
Does anyone know if changing the province can affect the Decision of PR file? Like moving from Quebec to Ontario.
I’m an inland FSW applicant and recently moved to other province. I’ve submitted my address change through webform and today confirmed that they’ve successfully updated it. So in my case it wasn’t an issue at all, but it depends on your program in which you applied. I mean if you are nominated by a province, I believe you’re expected to stay there..

Amy257

Feb 11, 2020
I’m an inland FSW applicant and recently moved to other province. I’ve submitted my address change through webform and today confirmed that they’ve successfully updated it. So in my case it wasn’t an issue at all, but it depends on your program in which you applied. I mean if you are nominated by a province, I believe you’re expected to stay there..
@Kiva2014, thank you for your quick reply.
Actually I am also inland FSW applicant but was residing in Quebec. As I intend to leave Quebec, I moved to Ontario last month. I had updated my address and send related documents to IRCC on 10 March,2020. Today I contacted cic call centre and came to know it was not updated. ( lucky that I called them) so the guy have updated for me now. Anyhow, I had raised a web form last week to which I got reply Decision made. Surprisingly, the agent from call centre didn’t give me any update today. Although, He confused me by saying so many things regarding change of the address, Montreal office did not know that n all but he didn’t tell anything about decision.

roy3_11

Apr 16, 2020
Called IRCC yesterday
AOR 3 SEP
VO Montreal
Eligibility Passed
Security Passed
Criminality Passed
Meds Passed
ADR changes to Not applicable
And my biometric completion date is the same as my AOR which I think is not much of an issue.

waiting for to hear about the final decision!!
Any idea when they’re planning to do that?

In my opinion, IRCC is only working on CEC applicants currently?!

karinfo

Feb 16, 2015
@cansha

Application type: Inland CEC

My AOR: 29-May-2019
Medicals passed: 05-Jul-2019
Eligibility - recommended passed : 17-Sep-2019 (GCMS notes)

After that background check is in progress...

Since September there is no update on my file, is it common that some application takes longer time to process background check? I lost my hope.

Can you please suggest me that I can provide any additional information to process my application.

mfsbf_87

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Guys, I've received a GU yesterday and called today to see what it was about. The trend is real. According to the officer, it's all passed, I just need to wait for the decision. I've seen in other groups that some applicants are receiving the PR confirmation via email (not PPR, the actual PR), so the only thing they need to do is to send photos to IRCC for the PR card expedition. Hopefully this will be our case soon. My timeline so far:

FSW-Inland
AOR: Sept 7
MEP: Sep 23
ADR: Nov 21
GU: April 23

Last edited: