+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Sep 5, 2019
AOR - March 20 2019 .
Eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Medicals passed on May 2 2019
Biometrics also completed on May 24 2019.

I reached out to the via webform to find out which office is working on it and they got a response its local office in Montreal Quebec.
Can any tell me what could be taking so long?

Also is there a phone number or email we can call them to inquire about the case?

jhasija

Jun 16, 2019
AOR - March 20 2019 .
Eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Medicals passed on May 2 2019
Biometrics also completed on May 24 2019.

I reached out to the via webform to find out which office is working on it and they got a response its local office in Montreal Quebec.
Can any tell me what could be taking so long?

Also is there a phone number or email we can call them to inquire about the case?
I would suggest order GCMS notes,my application processing started when I ordered GCMS notes. I think same happened with one more person in the group..Although this might depend on type of application but just a suggestion

Sep 5, 2019
I would suggest order GCMS notes,my application processing started when I ordered GCMS notes. I think same happened with one more person in the group..Although this might depend on type of application but just a suggestion
Thanks ... I ordered one on 26th Oct. .. It said it will take approx 35 days ..
Do you know how much time it takes normally?

Elizonto

Jul 5, 2017
Hello Guys.
Need advise please. So i am FSW Inland and my file is been processed in Montreal.
AOR-Feb 15th
I ordered GCMS note and can see that my application has been approved since Oct 17th per the visa officers note. The visa officer also stated thag immediate landing be requested at etobicoke as I stay in Toronto.
Till date still no email from them.
I called cic and the lady was rude and says final decision is still pending mainwhile i can clearly see that its been approved per the gcms note.
And idea how to expedite this?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Hello Guys.
Need advise please. So i am FSW Inland and my file is been processed in Montreal.
AOR-Feb 15th
I ordered GCMS note and can see that my application has been approved since Oct 17th per the visa officers note. The visa officer also stated thag immediate landing be requested at etobicoke as I stay in Toronto.
I called cic and the lady was rude and says final decision is still pending mainwhile i can clearly see that its been approved per the gcms note.
Congratulations. Call again. You may be answered by a kind agent.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello Guys.
AOR-Feb 15th
They would schedule a landing interview for you. Call IRCC helpline again and listen to options. Till Dec / Jan there used to be an option where they specifically mentioned landing interview. I'm not sure if that option exists anymore. But in any case may be a better agent picks the phone and can help you.

mfsbf_87

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi all,

My AOR is Sept 7th and when I called CIC a few weeks ago they said that my VO is MTL.

After checking this thread I was pretty sure that my process would be in the longer processing time side, so I decided not to bother or think about it - especially because I'm a FSW-Inland and my work permit is valid until 2022.

However last week I got an ADR request (see image below). What struck my attention was the wording highlighted and the fact that they've asked me to inform any changes in my application. Am I too naive to think that PPR might be around the corner?

https://ibb.co/KGXFGby

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi all,

My AOR is Sept 7th and when I called CIC a few weeks ago they said that my VO is MTL.

After checking this thread I was pretty sure that my process would be in the longer processing time side, so I decided not to bother or think about it - especially because I'm a FSW-Inland and my work permit is valid until 2022.

However last week I got an ADR request (see image below). What struck my attention was the wording highlighted and the fact that they've asked me to inform any changes in my application. Am I too naive to think that PPR might be around the corner?

https://ibb.co/KGXFGby
It is unusual for Montreal to act so quickly on an application but you may be a lucky exception!

HN92

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Any update guys?? Montreal office is very silent regarding ppr this week .
I got a remed request last week. That's about it.

AOR Jan 24th
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not Started
Remed Request: 21 Nov
Remed Done: 28 Nov

Waiting...anyone in the same boat?