+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Taurean

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Any one in the forum whose vo was New Delhi, India. If yes, it will be very helpful if someone can share the the email address from where you got emails of copr being issued.
Please guys help me out here.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha My AOR is 26-Feb-2019 and VO is Montreal, I received first ghost update today morning, but nothing got changed in my profile. What could I relate it to? Any suggestions
Could mean a number of things but one thing which is certain is that someone looked / worked at your application. Looking at your timeline it could be indication of PPR as well. Let's hope for the best!

Areddy12

Oct 1, 2019
I applied in FSW-O stream.
AOR: Mar 14
Med: Apr 29
Criminality is in progress
Eligibility is recommended passed
Security is not started.
I have paid all the Fees including RPRF on Mar 14.
File was transferred from Montreal to Edmonton IRCC in July last week .

I haven't received Biometric request yet. in GCMS notes, my biometric status shows as "Cancelled/Error". It's been more than 8 months and I'm worried since I didn't receive the Biometric request yet.

Anyone has any suggestions/ideas regarding this?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I applied in FSW-O stream.
AOR: Mar 14
Med: Apr 29
Criminality is in progress
Eligibility is recommended passed
Security is not started.
I have paid all the Fees including RPRF on Mar 14.
File was transferred from Montreal to Edmonton IRCC in July last week .

I haven't received Biometric request yet. in GCMS notes, my biometric status shows as "Cancelled/Error". It's been more than 8 months and I'm worried since I didn't receive the Biometric request yet.

Anyone has any suggestions/ideas regarding this?
I would suggest call the helpline and ask specifically on biometrics. It appears from notes the request probably was generated and then cancelled or may be the agent had some issue at that time and just forgot to raise the request later. In any case call the IRCC helpline and ask for more details and hopefully you would find someone helpful enough to answer your questions.