+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Hi Montreal folks, I just saw on Immitracker that someone with AOR January 4, 2019 got PPR on October 29th so it seems that Montreal is still sending PPR. The person said that there was nothing wrong with the application. He/she was not asked for additional documents. Nothing unusual on GCMS notes. I know that the waiting time is frustrating but it seems that patience is the key with Montreal. I wish everyone who is waiting here to get the golden mail.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Now it is my turn to say Finally it is PPR. It has been a stressful journey Guys. I will share my testimony with you soon but below is my timeline.
AOR: Feb 17
Med Passed: April 5
1st GCMS notes Program Assistant on April 5 R10 and RR for stat and client information
2nd GCMS notes: Nothing news except file transferred to Montreal on May 2
3rd GCMS notes ordered on July 17th: Eligibility started on July 18 by case analyst RR for stat questions
4GCMS notes : Nothing news on it expect address change
GCMS notes ordered October 5
Ghost update: October 11
Called IRCC on October 11: Agent said All assessments are passed but the officer has not made the decision yet.
Ordered GCMS notes on October 31
PPR: November 4th, 2019, PPR after 260 days. VISA office: Montreal
To all who are still waiting, Your blessing is on its way. @cansha, Thank you for your help and support!!! May God bless you! @Bunny Thapar, you are next!

pramodsoori

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Now it is my turn to say Finally it is PPR. It has been a stressful journey Guys. I will share my testimony with you soon but below is my timeline.
1st GCMS notes Program Assistant on April 5 R10 and RR for stat and client information
3rd GCMS notes ordered on July 17th: Eligibility started on July 18 by case analyst RR for stat questions
Called IRCC on October 11: Agent said All assessments are passed but the officer has not made the decision yet.
To all who are still waiting, Your blessing is on its way. @cansha, Thank you for your help and support!!! May God bless you! @Bunny Thapar, you are next!
Congrats buddy!!

Reactions: Holyange

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Light Light Light!

Congratulations Dear!

I am super happy for you!

Your case gives us hope and restores our faith.

Thanks for the mention that is some positive soul feeding thing that you did!

I so wish your words come true and I get PPR email soon.

Please pray for all of us who are waiting.

AOR : 1st Feb, 2019
Category : CEC Inland
Eligibility: In que for review by an office since 24th Sept, 2019
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not started
Web Enquiry raised : 29th Oct, 2019 (Yet to get revert)
Applied for GCMS : 1st Oct, 2019 (Yet to receive it)

@Holyange : Please suggest anything else that I can do to speed up.

All the best for the new journey.

God bless you!

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Light Light Light!

Congratulations Dear!

I am super happy for you!

Your case gives us hope and restores our faith.

Thanks for the mention that is some positive soul feeding thing that you did!

I so wish your words come true and I get PPR email soon.

Please pray for all of us who are waiting.

AOR : 1st Feb, 2019
Category : CEC Inland
Eligibility: In que for review by an office since 24th Sept, 2019
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not started
Web Enquiry raised : 29th Oct, 2019 (Yet to get revert)
Applied for GCMS : 1st Oct, 2019 (Yet to receive it)

@Holyange : Please suggest anything else that I can do to speed up.

All the best for the new journey.

God bless you!
Thank you so much !!!! Call IRCC every week. Sometimes a nice agent will offer to send a reminder to your visa office. Raise GCMS every 30 days. For my case, I believe that GCMS notes has helped moving my file forward. I ordered GCMS on July 17, Eligibly started on July 18. I ordered GCMS on October 5, I received Ghost update on October 10. Finally I ordered GCMS notes on October 31. PPR on November 4. Reach to your MP if you can. Pray Pray and be hopeful. I know the waiting time is frustrating and you keep wondering when will be your turn but if my turn has come today trust me yours will come. I will keep all of you guys in my prayers my Montreal family.

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Thank you so much !!!! Call IRCC every week. Sometimes a nice agent will offer to send a reminder to your visa office. Raise GCMS every 30 days. For my case, I believe that GCMS notes has helped moving my file forward. I ordered GCMS on July 17, Eligibly started on July 18. I ordered GCMS on October 5, I received Ghost update on October 10. Finally I ordered GCMS notes on October 31. PPR on November 4. Reach to your MP if you can. Pray Pray and be hopeful. I know the waiting time is frustrating and you keep wondering when will be your turn but if my turn has come today trust me yours will come. I will keep all of you guys in my prayers my Montreal family.
Thanks for the detailed reply.

We all love you!

Stay blessed!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yeah GCMS notes are very important especially if file is at Montreal. Finally news of PPR on this thread. It has been a while since we saw a PPR announcement from Montreal. All the best to everyone else waiting. Montreal does test every ounce of patience.

K_mun

Apr 16, 2019
Usually Review Required for statutory questions gets cleared by Senior officer when he picks up your file. The case analyst is just telling the officer to check it. I don’t think you should worry about it since your medical was passed.
Thank you. They haven't touched my file in the past 3 months. Hopefully, it changes soon.