+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

jhasija

Jun 16, 2019
Now it is my turn to say Finally it is PPR. It has been a stressful journey Guys. I will share my testimony with you soon but below is my timeline.
AOR: Feb 17
Med Passed: April 5
1st GCMS notes Program Assistant on April 5 R10 and RR for stat and client information
2nd GCMS notes: Nothing news except file transferred to Montreal on May 2
3rd GCMS notes ordered on July 17th: Eligibility started on July 18 by case analyst RR for stat questions
4GCMS notes : Nothing news on it expect address change
GCMS notes ordered October 5
Ghost update: October 11
Called IRCC on October 11: Agent said All assessments are passed but the officer has not made the decision yet.
Ordered GCMS notes on October 31
PPR: November 4th, 2019, PPR after 260 days. VISA office: Montreal
To all who are still waiting, Your blessing is on its way. @cansha, Thank you for your help and support!!! May God bless you! @Bunny Thapar, you are next!
Congratulations!!

Taurean

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Aor - 10th Dec 2018
FSW - O
Sometime last week, Background check changed to ip2 but no ppr yet.
It seems generally Montreal issues ppr right after ip2 ( mostly on the same day)
Any advice here?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Aor - 10th Dec 2018
FSW - O
Sometime last week, Background check changed to ip2 but no ppr yet.
It seems generally Montreal issues ppr right after ip2 ( mostly on the same day)
Any advice here?
yes, it seemed to happen that PPR was immediate after IP2 but as always it didn't happen with everybody.

You can try to call and see if your application has been finalized, or you may try to order GCMS notes to see if that triggers PPR

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Some people have hard time with FedEx options. So here is a brief note. Match the appropriate options.. Also page 160 of this thread has a good tutorial.
Ship date is today's if you are shipping today.
1 package.
.2 lb if one passport.
1$ value
International priority
FedEx envelope
Immigration
Commercial
1$
Bill both to your account.
Phone and email for both package is yours not cpc's
Use an already scheduled pickup for both ways
Commercial invoice
Give a nickname for shipment profile
Signature: none since all international need sign. Adding again here may cost more
Terms of sale is free carrier
Return label is email or print
Thanks a lot!

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
You won't be able to use USPS if you are sending to CIC because USPS doesn't generate a return label.

@phaneeswar130 if you are planning to use Fedex, then you can use the instructions below. I found this on the forum when i was trying to send my passport :

You can send it to these address (from USA - Canada). Reverse the to/from for the return label.
I used Fedex priority shipping costed me 40$ each way. Delivered in 2 days though. The entire shipping, processing-stamping and return ship took ~7 days.

1. Ctrl-Click on this link: Purchase FedEx Shipping Label

2. Fill in the ship “To” address section with the CPC-Ottawa mailing address as below;

· First Name: CPC-Ottawa | PR-TR PRINTING
· Company: Leave blank
· Street Address: 365 Laurier Ave West
· Apt/Etage/Bureau/Suite: Leave blank
· Postal Code: K1A 1L1
· City: OTTAWA
· Province: Ontario

· Phone: Your own Phone Number, DO NOT put IRCC Phone Number.

· Email notifications: Put your email address here, DO NOT put the CPC-O email address.

· Tax ID no.: Leave blank

3. Fill in the ship “From” address section with your mailing address details;

4. Select “item”: FedEx Envelope, 0.2 kg. Carriage value: Leave blank.

5. Select “SHIP DATE”: If not today or tomorrow (further in the future)

For pick-up, select Item #3 – Use an already scheduled pickup at my location

DO NOT SELECT “Schedule a pickup”

8. Review all mailing details and pay online;

You can use a credit card or an already existing FedEx account. Remember that the address for the credit card or FedEx account has to match what is already on file. If you fail 3 times, it will lock out the payment number you’re trying to use.

9. VERY IMPORTANT TO FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION;

· When you receive the e-mail confirmation from FedEx, open the shipping label and save the label as an electronic version (PDF file) on the desktop of your computer.

· Print all the pages of the pdf file, including commercial invoices, on plain white paper, single sided,

· Include in to your parcel ALL the pages that printed with your documents:
Thank you so much.

Taurean

Star Member
May 11, 2011
yes, it seemed to happen that PPR was immediate after IP2 but as always it didn't happen with everybody.

You can try to call and see if your application has been finalized, or you may try to order GCMS notes to see if that triggers PPR

Sure will do that! Thanks.