+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello,

Has anyone whose e-Apr is on or before 18-March-2019 receiver his/her PPR from Montreal?

Thanks,
Raj.
Hi Raj,

Dont worry as below is my timeline.

Montreal is by far the slowest visa office of all time.

Mine is no review, no security screening still taking time although I did get married during the application and added my wife but still shouldnt take more than 9 months.

I am in my 10th month of application.

I have ordered GCMS notes on 1st October, 2019 but yet to receive it.

I called CIC on 8th November, 2019 and spoke to a nice agent named Frank who agreed to send a reminder.

@cansha : Does a reminder to the officer really helps? I would appreciate if you could share your expertise.

AOR : 1st Feb, 2019
Category : CEC Inland
Visa Office : Montreal
Eligibility: In progress since 12th Sept, 2019
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not started

Reactions: Ra1234cha5678

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Raj,

Dont worry as below is my timeline.

Montreal is by far the slowest visa office of all time.

Mine is no review, no security screening still taking time although I did get married during the application and added my wife but still shouldnt take more than 9 months.

I am in my 10th month of application.

I have ordered GCMS notes on 1st October, 2019 but yet to receive it.

I called CIC on 8th November, 2019 and spoke to a nice agent named Frank who agreed to send a reminder.

@cansha : Does a reminder to the officer really helps? I would appreciate if you could share your expertise.

AOR : 1st Feb, 2019
Category : CEC Inland
Visa Office : Montreal
Eligibility: In progress since 12th Sept, 2019
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not started
There is no real evidence of whether such reminders help. A few people have reported to receive ppr post such reminders but I would guess those were coincidences as I have seen plenty of cases here where people have sent multiple reminders or they have been told that reminders are being sent and nothing happened for months. Unfortunately there is no real way of nudging these officers. Having said that there is no harm in trying everything possible.

sark759

Sep 30, 2019
Hi @cansha,
I'm CEC May inland applicant. I just renewed my passport and would like to raise a web form. I was wondering what option should I choose for "Type of application/enquiry"?

Raj Brar 22

Jun 6, 2019
Aor nov14, vo montral
Inland 4 family members
Agent told everything pass from last sept
Med exp on oct 23..
Do u think smthing is wrong in my file pls reply

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Aor nov14, vo montral
Inland 4 family members
Agent told everything pass from last sept
Med exp on oct 23..
Do u think smthing is wrong in my file pls reply
If agent said everything is passed, this is good news. In my case, everything was passed since October 10, I ordered GCMS notes on October 31 and received PPR on November 4th so you can either patiently wait for them to send you PPR or order GCMS or raise CSE with hoping that it triggers the PPR. Good luck if everything is passed, there is nothing to worry.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Jalil8882

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
If agent said everything is passed, this is good news. In my case, everything was passed since October 10, I ordered GCMS notes on October 31 and received PPR on November 4th so you can either patiently wait for them to send you PPR or order GCMS or raise CSE with hoping that it triggers the PPR. Good luck if everything is passed, there is nothing to worry.
I also have everything passes since oct 20 but still no ppr.

Aor march 22

Taurean

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Hello there!
After a long wait of 11 months and 3 days, finally received ppr email.
But they haven’t requested remedical to be done. So, I hope they give sufficient time to travel.

My timelines :
Aor - Dec 10th, 2018
Medical passed - Jan 22nd, 2019
ADR - July 24th, 2019
Ip2 - Oct 30th, 2019
Ppr - Nov 13th, 2019
Vo - Montreal

I hope everyone receive their ppr soon without waiting this long.

WINTER is coming!!