+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Sep 4, 2019
USA
AOR Received.
02-02-2019
Hello Guys,
I'm new to the group. My AOR is Feb 2, 2019. After calling CIC and through webforms I got to know that my VO is Montreal. I'm not sure but it seems like there is no progress in my case whatsoever after Medical & Biometric. I'm not sure if my application is even being worked upon.
I've tried to be extremely patient but the wait just seems to be never ending.

Any suggestions ?

Reactions: BNP_EE

Taurean

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Hello Guys,
I'm new to the group. My AOR is Feb 2, 2019. After calling CIC and through webforms I got to know that my VO is Montreal. I'm not sure but it seems like there is no progress in my case whatsoever after Medical & Biometric. I'm not sure if my application is even being worked upon.
I've tried to be extremely patient but the wait just seems to be never ending.

Any suggestions ?
I can understand the frustration. But there are many ppl like me, who are Aug/Nov/Dec 2018 AOR with VO Montreal, still waiting for Eligibility or some other stage to get completed. Based on my experience, and of many others on this forum, its seems Montreal is taking 8-11 months to process applications.
Webforms will only give a limited insights on the application. Ordering GCMS Notes will have detailed information about the application.

Reactions: cansha
Sep 4, 2019
USA
AOR Received.
02-02-2019
I can understand the frustration. But there are many ppl like me, who are Aug/Nov/Dec 2018 AOR with VO Montreal, still waiting for Eligibility or some other stage to get completed. Based on my experience, and of many others on this forum, its seems Montreal is taking 8-11 months to process applications.
Webforms will only give a limited insights on the application. Ordering GCMS Notes will have detailed information about the application.
Thanks for your response Taurean! I truly appreciate it. I wish good luck to everyone who have been waiting patiently. I had ordered GCMS notes on July 8th but unfortunately that also I have not received. I emailed GCMS notes guys and they said IRCC has not released your notes yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taurean

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Thanks for your response Taurean! I truly appreciate it. I wish good luck to everyone who have been waiting patiently. I had ordered GCMS notes on July 8th but unfortunately that also I have not received. I called GCMS notes guys and they said IRCC has not released your notes yet.
Hey what number you call to get info if the notes was released. please share the contact number thanks

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Thanks for your response Taurean! I truly appreciate it. I wish good luck to everyone who have been waiting patiently. I had ordered GCMS notes on July 8th but unfortunately that also I have not received. I called GCMS notes guys and they said IRCC has not released your notes yet.
Was it your first time ordering GCMS notes? Maybe try to email Ralph Goodale to know your file status since you haven’t received your notes or order a new set of notes.

Sep 4, 2019
USA
AOR Received.
02-02-2019
Was it your first time ordering GCMS notes? Maybe try to email Ralph Goodale to know your file status since you haven’t received your notes or order a new set of notes.
Thanks Holyrange! Yeah it was my first time ordering GCMS notes. I'll order again and also email Ralph. Thank you!

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
When was the LAST time some get PPR from Montreal office . please share or even a ghost update

Reactions: Anonymous_Girl

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
When was the LAST time some get PPR from Montreal office . please share or even a ghost update
I got a gU on 27th August, nothing has changed after or before GU. All stages passed on 26th July, file not approved yet. I called today, same status. 10 days remaining.

Taurean

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Thanks for your response Taurean! I truly appreciate it. I wish good luck to everyone who have been waiting patiently. I had ordered GCMS notes on July 8th but unfortunately that also I have not received. I emailed GCMS notes guys and they said IRCC has not released your notes yet.
I ordered GCMS notes in June, did not receive it. The vendor is following up with IRCC, but I dont see that working out. So, I recently ordered them again after @cansha 's suggestions :) ; now its a wait of 35 more days.

Reactions: Anonymous_Girl
Sep 4, 2019
USA
AOR Received.
02-02-2019
I ordered GCMS notes in June, did not receive it. The vendor is following up with IRCC, but I dont see that working out. So, I recently ordered them again after @cansha 's suggestions :) ; now its a wait of 35 more days.
Ditto! Even I applied again for GCMS notes this time via GCMSBuddy. One question, does anyone know why IRCC does not release case notes for certain applications? Is it something to be concerned about? :(

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Hello!!
I got an email from IRCC, EVENT SCHEDULED instead of PPR?
The letter contains Interview on 12th of Sep. Please anyone can explain why they sent direct interview
VO_ Montreal

Reactions: EE12345

arora_sandy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hello!!
I got an email from IRCC, EVENT SCHEDULED instead of PPR?
The letter contains Interview on 12th of Sep. Please anyone can explain why they sent direct interview
VO_ Montreal
Congratulations buddy.. Are you CEC Inland? If yes then these days direct interview is scheduled. A few of my colleagues got similar requests.. Very satisfying to know that finally somebody from Montreal got approval...

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Congratulations buddy.. Are you CEC Inland? If yes then these days direct interview is scheduled. A few of my colleagues got similar requests.. Very satisfying to know that finally somebody from Montreal got approval...
Thank you!!
yes I am CEC Inland.