+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I am in similar situation. I do feel I should withdraw and apply from India again.
Aor - oct 12. moved to India in August from USA.
Processing times have increased to 8-10 months these days. Keep that in mind before you withdraw application. Plus cut off scores are much higher than last year. I know waiting is not easy but withdrawing now would not be very helpful.

tjhunt

Feb 27, 2018
Minneapolis
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-04-2018
Nomination.....
30-01-2019
AOR Received.
13-03-2019
Can someone please add me to the whatsapp group. Thanks

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Processing times have increased to 8-10 months these days. Keep that in mind before you withdraw application. Plus cut off scores are much higher than last year. I know waiting is not easy but withdrawing now would not be very helpful.
I know at the moment waiting is better than withdrawal.

Somehow, just want to end this waiting game.
As there is one applicant on immitracker who withdraw the application after 422 days.

Reactions: cansha

Taurean

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Have you ordered GCMS notes in recent times?
Yes twice. The first one was of no use. Not much information.
The second one is getting delayed. It’s been more than two months, haven’t received them. Now days they are delaying the GCMS note as well.

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yes twice. The first one was of no use. Not much information.
The second one is getting delayed. It’s been more than two months, haven’t received them. Now days they are delaying the GCMS note as well.
Once GCMS notes are delayed beyond 35/40 days chances of receiving them are very less. You would have to order again.

Taurean

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Once GCMS notes are delayed beyond 35/40 days chances of receiving them are very less. You would have to order again.
The Company/Attorneys who are facilitating me getting GCMS note are fighting with the concerned authorities. As IRCC is bound to give that information in 35 days. Since they have many clients like me for which the delay is happening, they are working on some workaround. But to be honest, I don’t have much hopes from GCMS notes.

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Yes, I will suggest not withdrawing. Applying from India will not make difference i think, also they will have your past history. You may be eligible for work permits and/ or work permit extensions.

Reactions: Canada2019__