+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

oluwhite

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
There is a section in your notes called paper file transfer: This section tells you when your file was transferred and the reason it was transferred in general : I have no idea how to insert images into webpage like this if not I will have shown you what a screenshot actually looks like
Where exactly do I see the transfer date on the GCMS notes? My application has gone beyond 6 months already from the AOR

Reactions: cansha and HFL2018

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys,

Just called CIC and an agent told me that my file has been approved and been transferred to Vancouver visa office for scheduling the interview.
My eligibility was under RR since November 5, 2018, with no clear reasons mentioned in the notes.
Will update this thread once get the interview done, passports stamped and a COPR letter.
Thank you to every member of this group, especially @cansha.

FSW-I, AOR: August 10, 2018.
Thanks!
Congrats buddy!

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I believe there are people waiting for Landing interview from Vancouver office for quite some time too. Depending on your office they may take a while to assign a landing interview. I was told that it may take between 2 - 6 weeks to assign me a landing date from the Hamilton office. I suppose it will vary from office to office/

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
There is a section in your notes called paper file transfer: This section tells you when your file was transferred and the reason it was transferred in general : I have no idea how to insert images into webpage like this if not I will have shown you what a screenshot actually looks like
I am trying to find it with no luck. 80 odd pages is not helping. Do you know what page number or general section of the report it is under?

You can upload the screenshot on tinypic or some other website and it generates a URL for you that you can post here.

oluwhite

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Hope this works

I am trying to find it with no luck. 80 odd pages is not helping. Do you know what page number or general section of the report it is under?

You can upload the screenshot on tinypic or some other website and it generates a URL for you that you can post here.

Abzstem

Jun 20, 2018
Hi guys, I just received an email about the landing interview, super excited. I just have this question, we have a baby (who's a citizen of Canada), can we bring her to the interview as well in case if we can't find anyone to look after her while my wife and I are going through the interview?

Reactions: HFL2018

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi guys, I just received an email about the landing interview, super excited. I just have this question, we have a baby (who's a citizen of Canada), can we bring her to the interview as well in case if we can't find anyone to look after her while my wife and I are going through the interview?
of course you can bring her.

Where is your landing interview scheduled?

Reactions: Abzstem and HFL2018

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Finally got to speak with a very pleasant agent today. Eligibility passed (hence the ghost update yesterday), but a request for ADR is to be sent for consent of non-accompanying spouse.
Funny that it took Montreal over 6 months to let me know about this.
I haven’t seen the ADR yet and would just be proactive and send the document via raising a CSE- as I was able to download the form from the IRCC website.

Last edited: