+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

jrose0418

Jul 17, 2018
Canada
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello guys!

Good news! I just received a letter today from IRCC, saying my application for permanent residency has been approved.

Indicated in the letter was, I need to present myself in one of the IRCC offices in Halifax or Frediricton, to confirm my residency.

Will share you my timeline soon.

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
My case is with Montreal office. Below are the GCMS notes. Already completed 7 months. Can someone help me understand where it is stuck and how much more time it will take.

Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2018-09-15 EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
RECOMMENDATION - Review Required MI3
All.2: Appears Met R75: FSW

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 72 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 470 CRS points minimum score for round: 440 CRS score at application (APR): 470 1 have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "Teradata India Pvt.Ltd., edoc# 244026889"

COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children

MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more
WOR
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-09-15 Primary Occupation: NOC 2172 Database Analysts and Data
Administrators 2011-12 to 2016-11 - Technical Consultant (NOC: 2172) - at Teradata India Pvt.Ltd. - eDoc# 244026889 - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 2018-08-13 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: EMPLOYER AND ADRESS VERIFIED
Letter confirms salary of 19.591 ,8$/YEAR - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 5 years and O months. CRS Foreign Work: 5 years and O months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)
WORK

EXPERIENCE: 4-5 year(s), 13 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $80151 - CAD $44.034,9 as per CHASE statement at 2018-08-22; - CAD $17.910,1 as per BANK OF AMERICA statement at 2018-08-20; - CAD $18.206,4 as per CITI BANK statement at 2018-08-30; Family of 1 requires CAD $12 475

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2018/10/11

Created By: NV8367
Updated Date: 2018/10/11

Updated By: NV8367
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office Text:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION EOOI REGULATION: FSW have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 440 CRS SCORE: 470 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client

Fees: Verified - ----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified -----

EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided - ----POLICE CERTIFICATE --- -- Primary Applicant India police certificate: Provided-NRT USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT RIO OK Recommendation: REVIEW REQUIRED-STAT QUESTIONS ----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR -----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW----CLIENT INFO
I don’t think you would have issues with review required for Stat questions. A senior VO would clear it.

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Hello guys!

Good news! I just received a letter today from IRCC, saying my application for permanent residency has been approved.

Indicated in the letter was, I need to present myself in one of the IRCC offices in Halifax or Frediricton, to confirm my residency.

Congrats! At least some movement from Montreal.

cougprey

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
United States
Hello guys!

Congratulations

Axwell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
Hello guys!

Congratulations ! Please do share the timeline.

ArkaiCanada2018

Apr 26, 2019
Hey Guys,

My GCMS notes came in(below the paragraph). It seems like they're obsessing over a statutory question of mine and flagged it as RR. They havent touched my application since 12/17/2018 besides transferring it to Montreal from CIO on Jan-24. Am I just stuck waiting indefinitely for them to actually process this or will a CSE get things moving?

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2018/12/17 07:32:27
Updated Date: 2018/12/17 07:32:43
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: EXXXXXXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and
note the following. MIN.SCORE: 442 CRS SCORE: 453 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified LANGUAGES Principal Applicant English- CELPIP Met Threshold & Verified EDUCATION
Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA
Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's Degree Foreign credential provided
POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant India police certificate: Provided-NRT USA FBI police
certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions AGE Applicant's
age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR

Reactions: HFL2018
Apr 30, 2019
Hello people

I have been in Canada since 2009. I applied for PR for me and my husband and three children (dependents)

It took more than 5years but I received and email early this April 2019 asking me to attend an interview in Edmonton today the 30th. I am done with my interview and they gave my approval paper. That my PR card will be delivered to me.

I asked about my husband and children they interviewer said they will come very soon. I don't really understand how soon.

If they have to call them for passports or what next. Please someone help me out.

How long are they suppose to wait again

Reactions: HFL2018

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hello people

I have been in Canada since 2009. I applied for PR for me and my husband and three children (dependents)

It took more than 5years but I received and email early this April 2019 asking me to attend an interview in Edmonton today the 30th. I am done with my interview and they gave my approval paper. That my PR card will be delivered to me.

I asked about my husband and children they interviewer said they will come very soon. I don't really understand how soon.

If they have to call them for passports or what next. Please someone help me out.

Not sure how long, but hopefully within a couple of months I would guess.

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Hey Guys,

My GCMS notes came in(below the paragraph). It seems like they're obsessing over a statutory question of mine and flagged it as RR. They havent touched my application since 12/17/2018 besides transferring it to Montreal from CIO on Jan-24. Am I just stuck waiting indefinitely for them to actually process this or will a CSE get things moving?

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2018/12/17 07:32:27
Updated Date: 2018/12/17 07:32:43
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: EXXXXXXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and
note the following. MIN.SCORE: 442 CRS SCORE: 453 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified LANGUAGES Principal Applicant English- CELPIP Met Threshold & Verified EDUCATION
Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA
Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's Degree Foreign credential provided
POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant India police certificate: Provided-NRT USA FBI police
certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions AGE Applicant's
age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR
I guess once a Case Analyst reviews you file, it would be resolved. Your notes/review was done by a program assistant and will still need to be reviewed by a VO.

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Hello people

That’s strange, 5 years processing time? Another question, are your dependents in Canada with you? If no maybe that’s why they were not invited for the interview with you and their PPR will be sent separately.

Favored2019

Jan 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
Sept 4
Hi guys,

To God be the glory, I got my PPR this morning.
AOR- September 4, 2018
Transfer date to Montreal- November 1,2019
Requested for GCMS notes Dec, 18, got them Jan,18. Had RR for stat questions and also for one of the employment verification letters not showing pay even though I attached my paystubs and also for one lacking dates. Proactively resubmitted updated and corrected letters a week after. As at 2 weeks ago, eligibility and security had not started but I called when I got a ghost update in my cic account on May 1st and was told my application was approved. Then I got PPR this morning.

Does anyone know if I can submit my passport with only 5months validity left(expires in October)? Already applied to renew but got a date in August.

And to everyone waiting, keep the faith, PPR is in view!

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Hi guys,

AOR- September 4, 2018
Requested for GCMS notes Dec, 18, got them Jan,18. Had RR for stat questions and also for one of the employment verification letters not showing pay even though I attached my paystubs and also for one lacking dates. Proactively resubmitted updated and corrected letters a week after. As at 2 weeks ago, eligibility and security had not started but I called when I got a ghost update in my cic account on May 1st and was told my application was approved. Then I got PPR this morning.

Does anyone know if I can submit my passport with only 5months validity left(expires in October)? Already applied to renew but got a date in August.

Congrats! Great to hear that Montreal is moving

cougprey

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
United States
Hi guys,

AOR- September 4, 2018

Congratulations!!!

rain8

Feb 20, 2019
Hi guys,

AOR- September 4, 2018

Many congratulations! All the best for the upcoming journey :)