+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

sarastone

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hello everyone,

I need to submit my renewed passport via CSE. Can someone please let me know if this is the link to raise a CSE. Also which option do i select for Type of Application/Enquiry?

Should I select "Replacement of Documents, Amendments to documents and Verification of Status documents" OR should I select "Permanent Residence (Applied online)?

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Appreciate your help

cougprey

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
United States
Hey y'all I finally received my GCMS notes today and I was hoping someone could help me with it.
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility - not started | Security - not started | Criminality - passed | Medical - passed | Info sharing - in progress
NOTES
02/31/19 - Employment update via webform | 10/30/18 - Householding completed (I had another UCI when I applied for a student visa 10 years ago)|

10/28/18 - Case Analyst Recommendation: Review Required for statutory questions ( I was refused visiting visas to USA and UK when I was younger) Police Certificate (US) provided no reportable trace. Explanation of name difference (the first name on my passport is slightly different from the name on my diploma). A11.2 Appears met R75 Appears met R76 Appears met

Based on this, does anyone have a suggestion on what I could do to expidite the process or should I just be a little more patient

Thanks!

Akash.Bajaj

Apr 30, 2018
Hey y'all I finally received my GCMS notes today and I was hoping someone could help me with it.
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility - not started | Security - not started | Criminality - passed | Medical - passed | Info sharing - in progress
NOTES
02/31/19 - Employment update via webform | 10/30/18 - Householding completed (I had another UCI when I applied for a student visa 10 years ago)|

10/28/18 - Case Analyst Recommendation: Review Required for statutory questions ( I was refused visiting visas to USA and UK when I was younger) Police Certificate (US) provided no reportable trace. Explanation of name difference (the first name on my passport is slightly different from the name on my diploma). A11.2 Appears met R75 Appears met R76 Appears met

Based on this, does anyone have a suggestion on what I could do to expidite the process or should I just be a little more patient

Thanks!
"02/31/19 - Employment update via webform" : 31st Feb?

cougprey

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
United States
There is no way of expediting the process.

Pretty common to see RR for visa refusals. So, nothing to worry about.

Just hang tight now.
Thank you. One more question (hopefully) , this is a reply I got after raising a CSE about a week before GCMS was generated:

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
· Your application was received via your account on July 30, 2018.
· Your application is currently being processed at the local office in Montreal, Canada,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
Does this mean my eligibility is under review?
In my GCMS notes it says it hasn't started so I am a little confused.