+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
use www.imgbb.com. Create an account and upload screenshots of your notes there. Then just paste the link to those images here.
Hello Cansha, done, see the link as of the image https://ibb.co/PxRfsg6 for my GCMS notes.
I have an issue now. I have my sibling's proof of residency (Hydro and gas bill), but the web form is not accepting uploads of documents at this time and also Montreal has no known email address.o_O What to do now.....

jrose0418

Jul 17, 2018
Canada
Visa Office......
Montreal
Good day guys,

I really need tour opinion on this I hope some of you can help me.

CIC has requested some additional documents from me and I need to submit it through my CIC Account, they have given me 7 days to submit it, they said I have to submit documents on or before March 8.

I have uploaded the requested documents on March 6, it was just an honest mistake that I mistakenly, did not notice that I have to sign and transmit it, I thought it will just automatically be submitted. I was too dumb to double check and notice it until today March 11.

I was able to transmit it today, but the thing is it was already late,and in the request letter, it says that I need to submit it on or before March 8 or my application will be refused as incomplete.

I already sent a letter through CSE Webform, informning them of what happened. Will I be refused for what happened? It was just an honest mistake and the file was already uploaded in my account qnd just sitting there from March 6. And my wife still has to undergo Medical Exam.

I am just worried that I will get refuse for a simple mistake.

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Good day guys,

I really need tour opinion on this I hope some of you can help me.

CIC has requested some additional documents from me and I need to submit it through my CIC Account, they have given me 7 days to submit it, they said I have to submit documents on or before March 8.

I have uploaded the requested documents on March 6, it was just an honest mistake that I mistakenly, did not notice that I have to sign and transmit it, I thought it will just automatically be submitted. I was too dumb to double check and notice it until today March 11.

I was able to transmit it today, but the thing is it was already late,and in the request letter, it says that I need to submit it on or before March 8 or my application will be refused as incomplete.

I already sent a letter through CSE Webform, informning them of what happened. Will I be refused for what happened? It was just an honest mistake and the file was already uploaded in my account qnd just sitting there from March 6. And my wife still has to undergo Medical Exam.

I am just worried that I will get refuse for a simple mistake.
Hard to say at this point. You did send the documents in time , they may ask send a signed one which you already did. Hopefully they see both timestamps and not just the 11th . Other members maybe able to help but this seems like a rare case. Not sure why they wanted in a week when they take months to request letter.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Can’t upload my sibling’s proof of residence via the web form as it gives an error code every time I tried to do it.
Okay strange. That's the only way of sending documents to Montreal. Also, your notes mention that "an email will be sent to PA to provide document". I wonder if they actually sent you an email to send the document or not.

Raise a technical error case for webform and say you are not able to upload document. Also, check if the document you are uploading is in format accepted by them and is within the size limits. Other than that there is nothing much that can be done.

Reactions: HFL2018

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Okay strange. That's the only way of sending documents to Montreal. Also, your notes mention that "an email will be sent to PA to provide document". I wonder if they actually sent you an email to send the document or not.

Raise a technical error case for webform and say you are not able to upload document. Also, check if the document you are uploading is in format accepted by them and is within the size limits. Other than that there is nothing much that can be done.
I noticed that as well. Didn’t receive any email from them. Checked my email and junk folder. I raised a web form without attaching the documents requesting for an email address or a handle on my profile to submit the documents.

Reactions: cansha

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
I noticed that as well. Didn’t receive any email from them. Checked my email and junk folder. I raised a web form without attaching the documents requesting for an email address or a handle on my profile to submit the documents.
Finally. Was able to attach the document to the web form. Fingers crossed. 6 more days to go to the 6 months timeline.....

Akash.Bajaj

Apr 30, 2018
Just spoke to CIC and they said that my file is currently with Vancouver with Montreal being the second office.

I spoke to them 2 weeks ago and at that time it was still with Montreal. I, also heard that CIC has moved files from Montreal to other offices for applications where AOR date is above Sep 15 which holds true for my application as well since my AOR is Oct 7 and I am in IP1 since Nov 7.

Does anyone here know how Vancouver is performing on processing files?

oluwhite

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
You might wanna search and see if there is a Vancouver processing office thread! that might give you a better idea of what you want
Just spoke to CIC and they said that my file is currently with Vancouver with Montreal being the second office.

I spoke to them 2 weeks ago and at that time it was still with Montreal. I, also heard that CIC has moved files from Montreal to other offices for applications where AOR date is above Sep 15 which holds true for my application as well since my AOR is Oct 7 and I am in IP1 since Nov 7.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
yeah, good news on the montreal WA group today. Apparently folks were transferred out of Montreal office and some with AOR Sep 25 have now received PPR

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018

I am Sept 17 and from my last GCMS note which was prepared on the 7th of February I am still in montreal and have CIO as my secondary visa office. Don’t know if this has changed.

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
yeah, good news on the montreal WA group today. Apparently folks were transferred out of Montreal office and some with AOR Sep 25 have now received PPR
This is the third case I have heard of that the file was transferred out of Montreal .Will be interesting to see how quickly Vancouver processes files.

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
I am Sept 17 and from my last GCMS note which was prepared on the 7th of February I am still in montreal and have CIO as my secondary visa office. Don’t know if this has changed.
This could have changed , if I remember right someone's file was in Montreal about a week or two ago , now they called and it was transferred to ottawa. You should call and try to figure out tomorrow