+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

tuitui509

Jan 20, 2018
Let your GCMS notes come and let’s see if we see anything worthwhile there. Montreal became slower after they reached mid June AORs.
Thanks man

I will patiently wait, since that is the only thing I can do now, I will stop whining....

Pringles226

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Are you inland? man, please expect more delays then if you have access to the google sheet.. there are inland applicants from April and June AOR.

if you were asked for additional documents at montreal? phewwww.... that might add several month to it. Please connect with @Adeife23 to be added on the WA group.
How do you know this?

tuitui509

Jan 20, 2018
It is bad man. Most Montreal applications are being processed in 7-8 months.

But its all good. I'm on some kind of limbo (a.k.a. implied status) now. If I don't get my PPR by the first week of March then the agent was probably telling the truth about the date, so I'll just kick back and relax under my bridging open work permit.
nope, a lot of May or June applicants got theirs within 5.5 month and even july AOR some can get within 6 month...

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
if you are inland applicant, please setup your mind for a longer wait, because the higher the expectation the more you are disappointed. I am not saying it is definitely the case, but it is better to be prepared.
Yeah inland cases have been slow even starting from April. There is no apparent reason why but most were delayed but there were a few lucky ones too in May and June who got PPR within 6 months. But Montreal in general has shifted towards more 6.5+ timeline.

Pringles226

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Yeah inland cases have been slow even starting from April. There is no apparent reason why but most were delayed but there were a few lucky ones too in May and June who got PPR within 6 months. But Montreal in general has shifted towards more 6.5+ timeline.
To me its looking more like 7+. I was told by an agent that I'm looking at 11

tuitui509

Jan 20, 2018
To me its looking more like 7+. I was told by an agent that I'm looking at 11
If you have been on the WA group all along, you will come to find out most of us who called with June or July AOR, got the same response to call back in June or July, but few of them had gotten their PPR the same day or the next after they called.

Call center agents tend to give response in more generic format. I was the only exception who was told do not call back until I have status update in my online account.

naten

Feb 20, 2018
If you have been on the WA group all along, you will come to find out most of us who called with June or July AOR, got the same response to call back in June or July, but few of them had gotten their PPR the same day or the next after they called.

Call center agents tend to give response in more generic format. I was the only exception who was told do not call back until I have status update in my online account.
hey tuitui, are you inland or outland? I am a similar situation like yours. I am worried sick as my status in USA is about to expire.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

Don't bother about what the agent said. if you feel like call them again. Its just that even calling them doesn't help.

Reactions: tuitui509 and tobs