+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hope for the best. Do they send PPR after office hours as well...:D:D
It is definitely not unheard of because I know some guy in another thread got PPR when the time in Canada was 2:30 am in the morning. But he didn't have montreal visa office.

Hopefully you will see good news soon. Hopefully within a week if not tomorrow.

Reactions: abhi1701

Canmatbay

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks
Welcome to the thread both of you. The very first thing you need to do is to order GCMS notes .. like today itself. It is possible you both get PPR while your GCMS notes are under processing but ordering GCMS notes is step 1 of SOP (unpublished) of "What to do if your file is in Montreal".

All the best!
Thanks Cansha,
Can you also refer the best place to order GCMS notes.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Montreal folks - We had a good Monday and then a slow down. Hopefully Montreal will finish the week on a high. I had a look and the excel sheet has more than 100 cases now. That is a big enough sample size and I did see two more folks on October thread for Montreal. So the list keeps increasing.

Reactions: Adeife23

Canmatbay

Feb 20, 2019
Montreal folks - We had a good Monday and then a slow down. Hopefully Montreal will finish the week on a high. I had a look and the excel sheet has more than 100 cases now. That is a big enough sample size and I did see two more folks on October thread for Montreal. So the list keeps increasing.
@cansha - Can you please share this excel sheet.

Akash.Bajaj

Apr 30, 2018
I have been waiting after MEP since too long now. Wanted to check if it is normal and if someone else also went through this:

AOR : 7th October (4.5 months)
MEP : 7th November (3.5 months)
VO : Montreal

I called in and spoke to them. They mentioned that criminality, security, eligibility etc. checks are in progress. Not sure how much time do they need. Waiting for expert inputs

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
I have been waiting after MEP since too long now. Wanted to check if it is normal and if someone else also went through this:

AOR : 7th October (4.5 months)
MEP : 7th November (3.5 months)
VO : Montreal

I called in and spoke to them. They mentioned that criminality, security, eligibility etc. checks are in progress. Not sure how much time do they need. Waiting for expert inputs
Hello,

This is still within normal processing time if your file is in Montreal. They are currently processing July and August files so you still have some waiting to do unfortunately. You are not alone. Have you ordered gcms?
You can join the whatsapp group so you can see where other files are at. Send me a pm if you are interested.

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Indeed the list is growing. A lot of people joined this week. October, November and December folks are beginning to find out about the group.

Seeing the list grow is interesting to me and even more so it turning "greener"