+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello everyone! I am new to this forum. We submitted all the docs on 7 Sept 2018 and there has been no update after we passed the medical test in October. After repeated attempts, I was able to reach CIC on call. I was informed that our application is in Montreal and the agent said that "eligibility is about to be completed". Can someone please guide me what does about to be completed mean in cic parlance and what could be the tentative processing time? We complete 6 months in 15 days and still in IP1, too anxious now. Please provide your valuable inputs.
Hello everyone.. I am a US based applicant, my AOR is 24 Aug 2018, Since med passed no update in the account. My visa office is Montreal. I shall be completing 6 months in 4 days. Upon calling CIC , i got to know that my eligibility still under review. Any insights on this? Is there any email id we can contact the montreal visa office?
Welcome to the thread both of you. The very first thing you need to do is to order GCMS notes .. like today itself. It is possible you both get PPR while your GCMS notes are under processing but ordering GCMS notes is step 1 of SOP (unpublished) of "What to do if your file is in Montreal".

All the best!

rain8

Feb 20, 2019
Welcome to the thread both of you. The very first thing you need to do is to order GCMS notes .. like today itself. It is possible you both get PPR while your GCMS notes are under processing but ordering GCMS notes is step 1 of SOP (unpublished) of "What to do if your file is in Montreal".

All the best!
Thanks a lot! I called today itself is it ok if I order GCMS now. Will they get irritated that I am asking for too many updates?

abhi1701

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Just got an email that my account has been updated. But it was not updated when I checked it. What does it mean??

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
folks, is it worth ordering GCMS notes for Montreal at the 4 month mark level? Or should I wait until 5 months from AOR date?

I get the feeling that with montreal nothing would have started at 4 months

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
thanks, i think it might just break my heart if i get my GCMS notes in my 5th month with them showing nothing started hence i was thinking 5 months, heh