+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

bus2canada

Jun 30, 2018
No I don't think it will be too late. Can't say about ADR. In some cases people have reported that they didn't get ADR and they were rejected and in some cases people do get ADR for additional documentation. So, it isn't very consistent based on reports on the forum.

I think submitting anything in next week should be fine.
That's a big relief, I will try my best to send that before Tuesday. Do they send any confirmation once they receive and/or review the documents. I am thinking about requesting GCMS notes 1 week after sending the new documents.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
That's a big relief, I will try my best to send that before Tuesday. Do they send any confirmation once they receive and/or review the documents. I am thinking about requesting GCMS notes 1 week after sending the new documents.
GCMS notes after one week won't serve any purpose. There is no timeline when they will review the documents but you will get a confirmation on your CSE when they forward the documents to respective VO. Search for @pathwaytofreedom 's old posts. She had attached additional documents using CSE as well and she received PPR. And there are more examples of that on this thread as well.

If you want you can order another set after a month if you don't hear anything.

bus2canada

Jun 30, 2018
GCMS notes after one week won't serve any purpose. There is no timeline when they will review the documents but you will get a confirmation on your CSE when they forward the documents to respective VO. Search for @pathwaytofreedom 's old posts. She had attached additional documents using CSE as well and she received PPR. And there are more examples of that on this thread as well.

If you want you can order another set after a month if you don't hear anything.
Sure, I will read those posts. And as always thank you, you rock!

Reactions: cansha

Axwell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
Hello folks, especially @cansha @Adeife23 @maverick1982 , hope ya'll doing good and having a great weekend.
Wanted to share and ask few things as i recently received my GCMS notes.
Firstly i ordered the notes on Dec 27th 2018, it was requested by getgcms on Jan 2nd 2019, which got delivered to me today Jan 19th - i thought they took 30 days min to release notes, i got it in 19 days to say so, not that am complaining but this isnt the norm usually right ? My god this game of "waiting period" actually makes me question everything with montreal lol.

Secondly, i have attached the screenshots of my GCMS notes.
When i called the agent all three times in the past and they told me eligibility was recommend pass and BGS not started ( which reflects in the notes ), when i called them last week the agent said it was under RR and i was worried, now tbh that agent was not that friendly as the ones i had spoken three times in the past so it made me question if he was actually saying it to stress me out !
Do i take the agents word of RR or go as per notes of RP ??

thirdly, why are some of the information missing in the notes such as the ones i have marked in RED ?

fourth, due date was supposed to be dec 12 2018, on my application but that is long gone now, since this report was generated on Jan 2nd 2019, i do not see any updated due dates as well, does this mean something negative ?

Your input is highly appreciated and thanks for your time! below are the links
https://ibb.co/kgrm6zc
https://ibb.co/KKRCZp9
https://ibb.co/tY5sSw7

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Do i take the agents word of RR or go as per notes of RP ??
Go by what you saw in GCMS notes.

thirdly, why are some of the information missing in the notes such as the ones i have marked in RED ?
Don't think anything is missing. I also see large white space in my notes. May be they have hidden exact words they searched on Google which is okay.

fourth, due date was supposed to be dec 12 2018, on my application but that is long gone now, since this report was generated on Jan 2nd 2019, i do not see any updated due dates as well, does this mean something negative ?
That due date means nothing. So nothing to worry about. It is nothing negative.

PS: SP9368 did my eligibility test as well.

Reactions: Axwell and Adeife23

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a good start of the week and our Montreal officers are having same.

We have just a few days to the end of January and many July AORs are still waiting. Hopefully they pick up their pace and not continue their trend of one or two PPRs a week.

At this rate late july AORs would need to wait till 2nd, 3rd or fourth week in February except there is a miracle like that miraculous Friday.

Have a good week ahead friends

Axwell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013

Don't think anything is missing. I also see large white space in my notes. May be they have hidden exact words they searched on Google which is okay.

Thank you for this quick reply and for your answers.
Yeah those large white spaces had me thinking. Probably like you said they have hidden the exact words they searched if not future applicants would bring in letters to exactly match what they search..:D
I am still going through the notes page by page to understand in detail.
SP9368 that's a good co-incidence now.
I am thinking of ordering another notes once i hit the 6month mark on feb 10th 2019, just to see if the BGS has started.

hopefully this week has some good movements to make up for last 2 weeks.

Axwell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013

One more question, so can the eligibility go from RP to RR ? are there cases like that ? or once its RP thats about it ?

Axwell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
Not sure if folks who ordered GCMS notes have noticed this, but wanted to share, every time you call the agent to know your application, it gets logged on your notes! I can see the exact dates and times i had called and the agents code who answered my questions.
Am sharing this because, may be there are folks who call and pester a lot over the phone frequently and may be they have a special corner for this at their office - which might be dusty for some reason :p
I also read it in the AUG AOR forum where some person had commented saying you gotta fight with the agent (and verbally abused) to push the application, am sure all those are logged in - comment section and actions would be taken against that.

Just be polite and call not so often is the key.

deq

Jan 9, 2019
Not sure if folks who ordered GCMS notes have noticed this, but wanted to share, every time you call the agent to know your application, it gets logged on your notes! I can see the exact dates and times i had called and the agents code who answered my questions.
Am sharing this because, may be there are folks who call and pester a lot over the phone frequently and may be they have a special corner for this at their office - which might be dusty for some reason :p
I also read it in the AUG AOR forum where some person had commented saying you gotta fight with the agent (and verbally abused) to push the application, am sure all those are logged in - comment section and actions would be taken against that.

Just be polite and call not so often is the key.
Does the same apply for CSEs?

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
One of the members in WA group crossed 8 months(inland). When they kept pressing the agent,the agent replied, they can fax Montreal VO to transfer the file to ottawa..not sure anyone has heard of this or this caused further delay.

Last edited:

immigrate_to_canda

Jul 19, 2018
Hello,

Good morning. My AOR is Sep 21 2018. I passed Medical on OCT 23. Since then I don't see any progress with my application. I applied for GCMS notes via getgcms around the 90 day mark. I have not received my GCMS notes either. Is there any applicant from September with the same status as mine ?

Residence : USA ( FSW- O)
Nationality : India
AOR : SEP 21
Medical : OCT 23
Background : We will send you a message when we start your background check.
VO : Montreal