+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Abzstem

Jun 20, 2018
I just did it through the CIC's website to get the notes, no idea what might be the reason for a 1 month long delay:(

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I just did it through the CIC's website to get the notes, no idea what might be the reason for a 1 month long delay:(
From what I understand there are two options .. One is free and one where you pay 5$. For the free option seems like notes never arrive.

Last edited:

Abzstem

Jun 20, 2018
Aha, that makes sense then, lol. The first order of notes was free (no idea how I did that). So hopefully I should receive my notes that I've requested in december. Thank you guys:)

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Another slow week. Let's hope next week brings joy to more people. Have a nice weekend guys .
Well, we had two known recorded PPRs(,one outland and one inland). Then one on immitracker. So it may be slow based on what we want from Montreal office/what they did that remarkable Friday but I have a feeling they may have issued more to those we don't know.
Anyways, we hope for more for all of us on our list still waiting.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Well, we had two known recorded PPRs(,one outland and one inland). Then one on immitracker. So it may be slow based on what we want from Montreal office/what they did that remarkable Friday but I have a feeling they may have issued more to those we don't know.
Anyways, we hope for more for all of us on our list still waiting.
Yeah may be they are working on files which we don't know about but hopefully next week is a good one for our friends on this thread and WA. Happy Weekend everyone!

Reactions: Y@$h and Adeife23

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Yeah may be they are working on files which we don't know about but hopefully next week is a good one for our friends on this thread and WA. Happy Weekend everyone!
Thanks Cansha. Hopefully next week is better for us. At this pace july AORs getting PPR may linger till March.

Have a good weekend Cansha and everyone

Reactions: cansha

bustocanada

Nov 12, 2018
@cansha - I received my new notes and looks like they reduced 50 points of my Work Experience as my Job Description details were not there in my experience letters.

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha - I received my new notes and looks like they reduced 50 points of my Work Experience as my Job Description details were not there in my experience letters.
You need to provide job duties. If you can't get it on company letter head get it from your manager or colleague and upload it via a CSE. There are many examples of that on this forum. All the best!

Reactions: bus2canada

bus2canada

Jun 30, 2018
You need to provide job duties. If you can't get it on company letter head get it from your manager or colleague and upload it via a CSE. There are many examples of that on this forum. All the best!
Thanks, this note was added on Dec 10 and my notes generate date is Dec 19. The latest I can get the letter from HR will be Monday/Tuesday. What do you think, will that be too late? or they send ADR for this kind of issue before rejecting the application?

Lyra

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
I am a little confused now. @bus2canada said his eligibility was not started but from his GCMS notes I see analyst's remarks, isn't that eligibility? In my case I don't see any of this. The only comments I see in my notes are about documents being received and these comments were made by centralized intake office before my application was transferred to Montreal. I see wording like 'R10 OK Recommendation: Pass'. So mine was just R10 even though it says 'Recommendation : pass' right? Also the second page says 'Eligibility:Not Started'.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks, this note was added on Dec 10 and my notes generate date is Dec 19. The latest I can get the letter from HR will be Monday/Tuesday. What do you think, will that be too late? or they send ADR for this kind of issue before rejecting the application?
No I don't think it will be too late. Can't say about ADR. In some cases people have reported that they didn't get ADR and they were rejected and in some cases people do get ADR for additional documentation. So, it isn't very consistent based on reports on the forum.

I think submitting anything in next week should be fine.