+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yep a lot of notes expected in next week. And few notes which are delayed ... so no new updates.

And unfortunately we didn't have enough data for May. And the candidates we have are FSW I and I don't know why CIC is testing their patience the most. :(

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
May AOR person reporting: NO UPDATES YET.
Hey Man good to see you here ... How is Canada treating you?

Well in your case I think CIC is confused whether to consider you FSW O or FSW I now? :) Just kidding. I hope the PPR comes soon. You will be touching 6 month mark soon.

john4859

Apr 13, 2018
Hey Man good to see you here ... How is Canada treating you?

Well in your case I think CIC is confused whether to consider you FSW O or FSW I now? :) Just kidding. I hope the PPR comes soon. You will be touching 6 month mark soon.
lol yeah I think you're right. Good experiences so far here. hopefully they won't have to review if I'm FSW O or I for another few months. :p

Reactions: cansha

AprAOR08

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Hi Cansha...

Thanks for all the work you are putting in here to this cause ( Keeping the hopes high for all Montreal Candidates ).

I am APR24 AOR. Based on GCMS Notes, Last time my application was looked at was on 9th July and no update post that.
On contacting IRCC call center informed that they have put a follow of Date on 8th Nov i.e. today. In your opinion, does that have any significance ?

-Regards

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Cansha...

Thanks for all the work you are putting in here to this cause ( Keeping the hopes high for all Montreal Candidates ).

I am APR24 AOR. Based on GCMS Notes, Last time my application was looked at was on 9th July and no update post that.
On contacting IRCC call center informed that they have put a follow of Date on 8th Nov i.e. today. In your opinion, does that have any significance ?

-Regards
Hey welcome to this thread! Are you inalnd or outland candidate? What did your GCMS notes say about eligibility?

To be honest ... that date generally doesn't mean anything as all of us who have ordered GCMS notes have seen such follow up dates but nothing happened. But, I hope they work on your file as you have crossed 6 month timeline. All the best!

Reactions: annevn8

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
Hi Cansha...

-Regards
Hi there, you are also in Montreal? The due date as shown on my notes is also today Nov 8

I am hoping to see some ghost

Reactions: cansha

AprAOR08

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Hey welcome to this thread! Are you inalnd or outland candidate? What did your GCMS notes say about eligibility?

To be honest ... that date generally doesn't mean anything as all of us who have ordered GCMS notes have seen such follow up dates but nothing happened. But, I hope they work on your file as you have crossed 6 month timeline. All the best!
I am an Outland Candidate, applied for FSW from US.
Currently shows as "Review Required" because of the my wife's Visitor Visa Rejection for Canada couple of years back. Although since then her Visa has been approved and we have traveled multiple times. Criminality has been recommended has passed and background check has not started.

AprAOR08

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Hi there, you are also in Montreal? The due date as shown on my notes is also today Nov 8

I am hoping to see some ghost
I hope that's the case today. Don't know whats happening there. Keeping patience till 6 months didn't feel as difficult as each week after 6 months is turning out to be.

Reactions: annevn8

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
I hope that's the case today. Don't know whats happening there. Keeping patience till 6 months didn't feel as difficult as each week after 6 months is turning out to be.
Same here... yesterday and today many applicant from June, May got approval, some from March and April. Let's hope it's our turn soon. I wonder if they do nothing today, will the system generate a new due date? @cansha do you have idea on this?

AprAOR08

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Same here... yesterday and today many applicant from June, May got approval, some from March and April. Let's hope it's our turn soon. I wonder if they do nothing today, will the system generate a new due date? @cansha do you have idea on this?
You mean to say Montreal Candidates from June , May etc or other candidates ? and where were you able to find that information ?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Mostly were Ottawa candidates. Yes the date updates automatically I think.