+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Looks like Montreal gcms notes also take longer than other VOs. There has been this whole talk about gcms slowing down the process. Agents keep saying it. Who knows??? I just ordered a week ago anyways

kapahulu

Jun 8, 2018
USA
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
17-07-2018
That's really late. Where have you ordered the notes from ? I've ordered it from gcmsbuddy and it's been 27 days.
I ordered on Sep 27th through getgcms, they sent out a status query to IRCC after 35 days, and nothing happened since then, just have to wait.

Reactions: bazingaaa

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
What's up everyone, Things are very quiet here:p
Yeah things have been quiet for Montreal. I expected a few more PPRs from April / May candidates. But Montreal has decided to test patience. Nov 15 we will finish 5.5+ month milestone for few June candidates. Historically, that is the time PPRs start flowing in for a particular month. Let's see if we start getting some green in June month.

bazingaaa

Oct 17, 2018
Yeah things have been quiet for Montreal. I expected a few more PPRs from April / May candidates. But Montreal has decided to test patience. Nov 15 we will finish 5.5+ month milestone for few June candidates. Historically, that is the time PPRs start flowing in for a particular month. Let's see if we start getting some green in June month.
We just have to wait and hope for the best

rohitpahwa

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hey rohit .. welcome to the thread. Yeah it is not surprising that they haven't started eligibility yet. They have been erratic in that. My own eligibility was almost 2 months after AOR. So it is possible you see your eligibility status in your GCMS notes. Do come back and share your findings. Also, keep coming back to keep the thread alive.
Hey ..I received my RPRF request today and paid it . I am not sure about my eligibility status as Ralph told because according to him my eligibility didn’t start when he replied to me this monday

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hey ..I received my RPRF request today and paid it . I am not sure about my eligibility status as Ralph told because according to him my eligibility didn’t start when he replied to me this monday
Could be a sign your eligibility was done by case analyst.