+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

bazingaaa

Oct 17, 2018
Did you explain in LOE your company was not providing you letter. Also, give more details on what documents have you actually provided. Are there no documents on company letter head? Or there is some document on company letter head but it doesn't have job duties.
I did explain in LOE stating the company does not provide a letter with job role and responsibilities. I have an Employment Verification Letter where it states the number of years I have worked for, my designation and salary but it does not have job duties. I have also provided pay stubs.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I did explain in LOE stating the company does not provide a letter with job role and responsibilities. I have an Employment Verification Letter where it states the number of years I have worked for, my designation and salary but it does not have job duties. I have also provided pay stubs.
Any documentary evidence on email etc where manager or HR refused to give details on letter. Also, if the letter from your colleague notarized?

bazingaaa

Oct 17, 2018
Any documentary evidence on email etc where manager or HR refused to give details on letter. Also, if the letter from your colleague notarized?
No documentary evidence, it was verbal. I probably should have asked for an email response. The letter from my colleague is signed by him but it was not notarized.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
No documentary evidence, it was verbal. I probably should have asked for an email response. The letter from my colleague is signed by him but it was not notarized.
Those are the two additional things I have seen people doing on the forums. Sending some evidence that company didn't provide such details on letters and getting job duties from colleagues notarized. I'm not certain if it helps or not. Just that people do it. If you search around on the forum you will see such examples.
However, it is now up to the Visa officer to consider your work experience. All the best!

sirjoe

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Hey sir joe .did you get your gcms yet. What did it say?
I got my notes since October 26. Eligibility says recommended pass then review required. Criminal
Hey sir joe .did you get your gcms yet. What did it say?
I got my notes since October 26 but I haven’t requested another one. Eligibility says recommended pass then review required. Criminality started and security not started.

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
I got my notes since October 26. Eligibility says recommended pass then review required. Criminal

I got my notes since October 26 but I haven’t requested another one. Eligibility says recommended pass then review required. Criminality started and security not started.
Okay. Thanks for responding. I was checking out the May statistics and wanted to know where you are at. Hopefully you get the mail soon since some June members have started to get. All the best

Reactions: sirjoe

sirjoe

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Okay. Thanks for responding. I was checking out the May statistics and wanted to know where you are at. Hopefully you get the mail soon since some June members have started to get. All the best
Amen, I’m praying so too. Thanks and all the best to you as well.

bazingaaa

Oct 17, 2018
Those are the two additional things I have seen people doing on the forums. Sending some evidence that company didn't provide such details on letters and getting job duties from colleagues notarized. I'm not certain if it helps or not. Just that people do it. If you search around on the forum you will see such examples.
However, it is now up to the Visa officer to consider your work experience. All the best!
Thanks for your suggestions. Do you think I should take these proactive steps or should I just wait and see if the Visa Officer requests an ADR?

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Thanks for your suggestions. Do you think I should take these proactive steps or should I just wait and see if the Visa Officer requests an ADR?
I think you should take the proactive steps. Get the letter notarized and a letter from your organization stating that they don't send such job letters and when you get them, raise a CSE to upload them

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Hey Cansha,

Do you include know Montreal cases on whatsapp on your list? Cos some people on Montreal WhatsApp group have gotten the PPR mail

aki_arora

Oct 3, 2018
My case went to IP2 on 11/9 and same time i received ADR on my father’s detail by email. They asked me to respond through email only. I responded on the same day. AOR Jun 1 , MEP AND IP1 Jun 14th , IP2 Nov 9th

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Hey Cansha,

Do you include know Montreal cases on whatsapp on your list? Cos some people on Montreal WhatsApp group have gotten the PPR mail
Through the Montreal WhatsApp group, I have also noticed that some folks were moved to IP2 which is very unlike Montreal. Looks like things are changing??