+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

bazingaaa

Oct 17, 2018
I think you should take the proactive steps. Get the letter notarized and a letter from your organization stating that they don't send such job letters and when you get them, raise a CSE to upload them
Thanks, I will do that. Are there chances of the Visa Officer rejecting without them asking for ADR if I do not do this?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks, I will do that. Are there chances of the Visa Officer rejecting without them asking for ADR if I do not do this?
Unfortunately that can't be predicted. Based on the reports on forums seems like they do not follow a standard process when it comes to matters like these.

bazingaaa

Oct 17, 2018
Unfortunately that can't be predicted. Based on the reports on forums seems like they do not follow a standard process when it comes to matters like these.
Yeah, we never know how they deal with this. Thanks for your input again. Do cases with Review Required go to a different queue and take much longer to get processed?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yeah, we never know how they deal with this. Thanks for your input again. Do cases with Review Required go to a different queue and take much longer to get processed?
If you look in the list there were a few people who were review required but got PPR within 6 months. So not always it will delay your file.

Reactions: bazingaaa

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
I did explain in LOE stating the company does not provide a letter with job role and responsibilities. I have an Employment Verification Letter where it states the number of years I have worked for, my designation and salary but it does not have job duties. I have also provided pay stubs.
Infy?

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Got my GCMS notes today. Case analyst has recommended eligibility passed on 12th September. No updates after that.
Primary office is Montreal.
Should I apply for another set today or wait for few days?