+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
I am so sorry to hear about your situation. I am sure you would be so mad at them. Please can you answer a few questions to help calm me because I am getting paranoid about my POF too .
1. Initially, did you include explanations about your source of funds? I am wondering why they sent you a message to clarify
2. What is your country of residence and Nationality
3. Did your account statement show your credit card balance or they ran a credit check on you?
I am sorry to bother you with these questions but I would be glad if you answer them. It is actually unfair for them to have deducted your credit card balance because credit cards are supposed to be paid in bits right.

abhi1701

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Got my GCMS Notes. Here is what is written:

Assessments(on Page 2)
Eligibility : Recommend Passed(it's not "Recommended pass". So I don't know if it does or does not make a diffference)
Security and Criminality: Not Started

In notes 1, Case Analyst from Montreal VO has written the foll. comments:
RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass
But in experience section, for 1 of my job experience, he has written review required. Don't know how to interpret it with reference to his recommendation above.

Can the experts help me interpret it.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

Assessments(on Page 2)
Eligibility : Recommend Passed(it's not "Recommended pass". So I don't know if it does or does not make a diffference)

But in experience section, for 1 of my job experience, he has written review required. Don't know how to interpret it with reference to his recommendation above.

Don't worry you are okay. he may have asked for review of work experience documents in case they were not in 100% accordance to CIC guidelines. But the fact that he recommended pass on eligibility shows that you have nothing to worry. he just wants VO to have a second look at your work ex document.

Reactions: abhi1701

abhi1701

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Don't worry you are okay. he may have asked for review of work experience documents in case they were not in 100% accordance to CIC guidelines. But the fact that he recommended pass on eligibility shows that you have nothing to worry. he just wants VO to have a second look at your work ex document.
Great . Thanks.

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018

Assessments(on Page 2)

What site did you use for notes? I ordered on same day .

Reactions: abhi1701

phoenixsong

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Hello everyone! I realized that I havent specifically uploaded my i797 document (H1B Approval) with my application. Is this a miss? Worried about this now....

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hello everyone! I realized that I havent specifically uploaded my i797 document (H1B Approval) with my application. Is this a miss? Worried about this now....
This is not h1 extension :p
I have not uploaded that either and need not to worry about that.