+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

zaferDHI

Feb 28, 2022
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
1st VO: Montreal. 2nd VO: Hong Kong
NOC Code......
5243 Theatre, fashion, exhibit and other creative designers
Nomination.....
New Brunswick
AOR Received.
16-09-2021
If you are outside Canada, they might send you a request for re-medicals. Many people are having to redo it, including some close friends of mine who are in my home country. They had to pay for a new medical exam and submit it again to IRCC. Your medical expiration date won't make them hurry the processing at all. There is a huge backlog and standard times are not reliable anymore.

My case needs further review for eligibility, so I have been waiting for 14 months now. My medical was expired in November last year. I am in Canada, so they extended my medicals as per a temporary policy exempting applicants in Canada from redoing medical exams.
Why is your eligibility Review Required? I am in the same boat and ordered notes to find out why. PNP-O. AOR 16Sep 2021. Is it still RR or your passed eligibility?

bek!nd

Jan 9, 2022
Online PNP inland applicant with 4 inland dep.
eAOR ................................................June 30, 2021
MEP, UCI and BIO updated....... Sep 14, 2021
no updates...

Got connected today by phone
Eligibility: not started
Criminality: passed
Background: in progress
Medicals: passed
Info sharing: complete
Security: not started
Primary visa office: Montreal

What do you think guys???
Thank you
@zdr
Why is your eligibility Review Required? I am in the same boat and ordered notes to find out why. PNP-O. AOR 16Sep 2021. Is it still RR or your passed eligibility?
@zaferDHI whats ur opinion. When do you think outland people will start getting PPRs? Say July & Aug? Just your gut feeling?

Reactions: Nelodiva

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Review Required was because the agent thought there was an inconsistency between the NOC I used and the job title/duties in my letter of employment. My duties overlap in two NOCs and they thought I should've chosen the other one. Anyways, both NOCs are 0/A and would qualify me as a skilled worker. I sent a letter explaining it with supporting documents up front (they didn't request further information regarding that).

I just got my approval, so everything ended up fine :)

Reactions: NMu

NMu

Aug 8, 2018
Review Required was because the agent thought there was an inconsistency between the NOC I used and the job title/duties in my letter of employment. My duties overlap in two NOCs and they thought I should've chosen the other one. Anyways, both NOCs are 0/A and would qualify me as a skilled worker. I sent a letter explaining it with supporting documents up front (they didn't request further information regarding that).

I just got my approval, so everything ended up fine :)
You mean you got ppr??

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
You mean you got ppr??
I got the PR Confirmation email (PR application approval and further instructions).
I still have to get the portal information to do the landing online as I'm already in Canada.

EE-FSW Inland
VO Montreal -> Vancouver
AOR: Dec 16, 2020
BIL: Jan/21
Medical: Approved Jan/21 -> Extended Nov/21 (reflected on my online account)
Eligibility: Not started until Nov/21; Review Required after Nov/21
Security: Passed in early Feb/22, according to IRCC call centre
Criminality and Info-sharing: Not sure when it was passed
ADR for updated POF: 04/Mar/22
Portal email: 09/Mar/22 from Etobicoke

Last edited:

NMu

Aug 8, 2018
I got the PR Confirmation email (PR application approval and further instructions).
I still have to do get the portal information to do the landing online as I'm already in Canada.

EE-FSW Inland
VO Montreal -> Vancouver
AOR: Dec 16, 2020
BIL: Jan/21
Medical: Approved Jan/21 -> Extended Nov/21 (reflected on my online account)
Eligibility: Not started until Nov/21; Review Required after Nov/21
Security: Passed in early Feb/22, according to IRCC call centre
Criminality and Info-sharing: Not sure when it was passed
ADR for updated POF: 04/Mar/21
Portal email: 09/Mar/21 from Etobicoke
Awesome! Congratulations!!

Reactions: JSF

Anna.123

Jan 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ontario
hi everyone,
i am a fsw applicant
AOR nov 2020
Spouse added in september 2021

I learned from ircc via phone call that my VO has been moved to montreal
my husband was requested to take the medical exams but till now biometrics were not requested
I, the primary applicant have been requested to do a re-medical exam in jan 2022, i took it and upload it. But the status of the medical exam says : WE DID NOT RECEIVE THE MEDCIAL EXAM....
Called ircc about that and they said that my medicals were renewed and because did an upfront that this happened. ANYWAY
I have a question, is it normal to delay the biometrics of spouse ?
Last time i checked they told me that the background check of myself and my husband has started. Isn't that weird or normal ?

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Got my second ADR- an updated PCC has been requested. Submitted my first ADR six weeks ago. Montreal VO. Anyone else in a similar situation? I wanted to see if I could gauge if I might get a PPR soon after I submit the PCC for this new ADR.

pwnmann

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Got my second ADR- an updated PCC has been requested. Submitted my first ADR six weeks ago. Montreal VO. Anyone else in a similar situation? I wanted to see if I could gauge if I might get a PPR soon after I submit the PCC for this new ADR.
What is your cor ?