+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
I will keep you updated through this forum about movement in Montreal visa office group....hope we all get PPR this month.
Wow, Thanks! Yeah, hope they'll finalize us all this month. My medical will expire June 25, so praying to receive PPR before it expires and still have time to book the ticket.

Reactions: paneka penalty

pwnmann

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Yeah....my medical will expire on 21 July...
Finger crossed
Hi all,
My background status changed from in progress to we are processing yesterday.
Aor 23 July 2021.
Vo Montreal
Status as of 14 March is
Eligibility Passed
Security not started
Criminality not started
Info sharing complete
Medical is valid till 21 July 2022.

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi all,
Aor 23 July 2021.
Vo Montreal
Status as of 14 March is
Eligibility Passed
Security not started
Criminality not started
Info sharing complete
Got GU also on 11th Apr., background check change from "in progress" to "we are processing". Then another one yesterday but no change in my profile.
How were you able to know your info sharing was completed?

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi all,
Aor 23 July 2021.
Vo Montreal
Status as of 14 March is
Eligibility Passed
Security not started
Criminality not started
Info sharing complete
That's PPR ^-^

S!ngh96

Apr 14, 2022
My application was transferred to Montreal VO after the addition of my spouse. Criminality of spouse is still in progress after more than a month. Anyone in the similar situation? I think montreal hasnt touched the ADR I sent.

pwnmann

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Received PPR now.. :) :D
All praises to God!

AOR July 21
EE PNP
VO Montreal
What is your AOR date ?
Our AOR and progress was almost same, I didn't receive any ADR and my status also changed from in progress to processing as yours....only security and criminality not started.
Hopefully I will get PPR next week.
I am so excited after your PPR.

Reactions: li_daidouji28

Sasan230

Jan 25, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi guys
I just find out that my visa office has been changed to Montréal. Anybody knows the montreal visa office email address?

Apr 19, 2022
Received GCSMS 2 months back and got to know that my file has been transferred to Montreal VO from CPC Ottawa for relationship assessment
AOR 11 March, 2020
Added Spouse to my dependent list in November 2021 after adding spouse got multiple ADRs for marriage documents, relationship questionnaire, Remedicals request which is passed on 25th December 2021. Spouse is also added to the depended list but did not receive BIL for spouse yet.
Now complete silence not receiving any GU as well feeling very hopeless :(. Its been more than 2 years and feeling drained and frustrated it is also affecting my mental health as well.

Is anyone here in the same boat?

Apr 19, 2022
My application was transferred to Montreal VO after the addition of my spouse. Criminality of spouse is still in progress after more than a month. Anyone in the similar situation? I think montreal hasnt touched the ADR I sent.
I am in the same boat I have sent all the documents after ADR but it is still showing there that we need additional documents to process your application we will send you the message with more details. I don't know what else they want