+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Hello Everyone,
So we on the WhatsApp group have decided to put out a petition for Montreal VO as Accra did. The petition can be signed anonymously just in case you fear that it would affect your application adversely. Please kindly take some of your time to sign it.
Thank you!

http://chng.it/ytfWTD7y

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello Everyone,
So we on the WhatsApp group have decided to put out a petition for Montreal VO as Accra did. The petition can be signed anonymously just in case you fear that it would affect your application adversely. Please kindly take some of your time to sign it.
Thank you!

86 signatures till now ... hope we touch 100 by tomorrow! Does anyone know if the Accra petition helped in anyway? I still see people saying Accra is still slow.

In any case appreciate your efforts. And thanks to everyone who have signed the petition. We should be doing whatever in our hands to make them listen to us.

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
86 signatures till now ... hope we touch 100 by tomorrow! Does anyone know if the Accra petition helped in anyway? I still see people saying Accra is still slow.

In any case appreciate your efforts. And thanks to everyone who have signed the petition. We should be doing whatever in our hands to make them listen to us.
Thank you Cansha for supporting. We are now at 88. I heard it worked for Accra at the time. Some say that some files were approved but they have not received ppr. I would take approved ppr and the wait after that over this looong wait before approval.
I hope that we can reach a considerable number before friday.
Better to try and stand a chance of getting a good result from it than never to try at all

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Thank you Cansha for supporting. We are now at 88. I heard it worked for Accra at the time. Some say that some files were approved but they have not received ppr. I would take approved ppr and the wait after that over this looong wait before approval.
Better to try and stand a chance of getting a good result from it than never to try at all
When we get a considerable number. I would personally post the link on Ahmed Hussens facebook page lol

Reactions: phaneeswar130

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I couldn't agree more. Pardon my skepticism and cynicism at this juncture. Personally, I believe in exhausting every avenue available even if at the outset I feel it may not work. Doing something is definitely much better than doing nothing and just "hoping". So, appreciate such efforts. Hopefully we get a good number of signatories till Friday.
At this juncture I'm even happy if people decided to write physical letters to Mr. Ahmed and posting it to his office. We need to make them hear our voice.

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
I couldn't agree more. Pardon my skepticism and cynicism at this juncture. Personally, I believe in exhausting every avenue available even if at the outset I feel it may not work. Doing something is definitely much better than doing nothing and just "hoping". So, appreciate such efforts. Hopefully we get a good number of signatories till Friday.
At this juncture I'm even happy if people decided to write physical letters to Mr. Ahmed and posting it to his office. We need to make them hear our voice.
Hahahhaha at writing letters and posting it to their his office. I imagine someone in Montreal having to go through security screening. They wait till six months before elligibility is even reviewed and then security is not started till after it is passed.
So if the person is to be in SS then it would take a year and six months. Such a shame!
They also wait till the sixth month or more for Adrs..of course it would take more time for ADRs to be processed

Lyra

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
AOR: Aug 25th
MEP: Sept 18 or 19 th
FSW O USA

One more case for Montreal, Called today and came to know about it :(. I have already ordered GCMS notes on Dec 2nd.

I have a quick question, call center agent told me that my eligibility and background check have not started. I checked the list @cansha posted in this thread(https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-132#post-7432763) and I see people with eligibility status either 'Ongoing' or 'Recommended Pass', but don't see anyone with eligibility in 'Not Started' status, does that mean my application is further behind?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
AOR: Aug 25th
MEP: Sept 18 or 19 th
FSW O USA

One more case for Montreal, Called today and came to know about it :(. I have already ordered GCMS notes on Dec 2nd.

I have a quick question, call center agent told me that my eligibility and background check have not started. I checked the list @cansha posted in this thread(https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-132#post-7432763) and I see people with eligibility status either 'Ongoing' or 'Recommended Pass', but don't see anyone with eligibility in 'Not Started' status, does that mean my application is further behind?
Ongoing is same as not started in my list. Because if it starts it happens within a day. But few people from late August have reported Eligibility not started from Montreal so you're not alone.

Lyra

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Ongoing is same as not started in my list. Because if it starts it happens within a day. But few people from late August have reported Eligibility not started from Montreal so you're not alone.
I see, good to know. Thanks for the quick response!

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Hello everyone,
We have got 136 signatures in about 24 hours. The minister of immigration should have been notified by mail. He gets notified each time the petitition signatures reach a milestone.

Please endeavor to sign if you have not already.

Hello everyone and welcome new members, Please kindly support us to sign this petition to alert IRCC about slow processing of our applications. Please do sign. Though it has a specific VO, it's for the agenda of drawing their attention to the slow processing by VOs

You can sign anonymously.

We are at 136 now!

Thank you!