+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Guys,

Got this update now :

Please provide proof of employment while working for ABCDEF in India.(job letter, pay stubs,etc)
 It seems you only provided us with a job letter while working for the company in the USA.
 Please provide these documents so we can assess your eligibility under the Canadian skilled worker program.
 If not, your application may be refused.
 This must be received at this office by: 2018/12/18

I am working for same client and same organization as I was working in India. My Employment letter states the Work Experience in India as well. What more experience letter do they want and can I provide them.
Paystubs are not available now, although I can provide indian tax docs. Will that work ?
Can you get a letter which states Indian experience specifically. I know your previous letter had it for both but I guess they are not interested in reading the documents carefully. So if you can get a letter specifically for Indian experience that would help.
All the best!

AprAOR08

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Can you get a letter which states Indian experience specifically. I know your previous letter had it for both but I guess they are not interested in reading the documents carefully. So if you can get a letter specifically for Indian experience that would help.
All the best!
That will be hard to get in this specified time !! Can I send in LOE ? with some Payslips that I might have and TAX Docs. Just trying to get another opinion. I understand there is never any surety..!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
That will be hard to get in this specified time !! Can I send in LOE ? with some Payslips that I might have and TAX Docs. Just trying to get another opinion. I understand there is never any surety..!
Okay I understand. Here is what you can do

1. Yes do write the LOE and explain the letter you provided already covers the Indian experience. Provide whatever payslips and tax documents you have.
2. Attached the letter again which you already submitted. Not sure it would be offensive to them but may be highlight the portions of the letter which refer to India experience.
3. Does your internal HR system generate employment letter? You just need dates to show that you were employed in same company in India and USA. A generic system letter would be also good enough for that.
4. Has your company in USA filed a H1B / GC application for you recently. If yes, they would have also provided an experience letter for that purpose and your Indian experience would also be stated there. So you can also attach that there.

Reactions: AprAOR08

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
Hi Guys,

Got this update now :

Please provide proof of employment while working for ABCDEF in India.(job letter, pay stubs,etc)
 It seems you only provided us with a job letter while working for the company in the USA.
 Please provide these documents so we can assess your eligibility under the Canadian skilled worker program.

I am working for same client and same organization as I was working in India. My Employment letter states the Work Experience in India as well. What more experience letter do they want and can I provide them.
Paystubs are not available now, although I can provide indian tax docs. Will that work ?
Oh my.. sorry to hear this update from Montreal ! They had all the months before to ask for it, but they choose not to.
But I thought they clear your eligibility on Nov 20 already, the date you moved to ip2 ?

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Hi Guys,

Got this update now :

Till when did u work with this company in India? 3 years of foreign experience should be good enough, is your US experience 3 years?

AprAOR08

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Okay I understand. Here is what you can do

1. Yes do write the LOE and explain the letter you provided already covers the Indian experience. Provide whatever payslips and tax documents you have.
2. Attached the letter again which you already submitted. Not sure it would be offensive to them but may be highlight the portions of the letter which refer to India experience.
3. Does your internal HR system generate employment letter? You just need dates to show that you were employed in same company in India and USA. A generic system letter would be also good enough for that.
4. Has your company in USA filed a H1B / GC application for you recently. If yes, they would have also provided an experience letter for that purpose and your Indian experience would also be stated there. So you can also attach that there.
Agreed.. So here are the things I have been able to collate:
1. LOE Explaining the whole thing
2. The same old Experience letter with Skills + New Experience letter specifically mentioning that I have been transferred to US and work for same organization ( Was automated letter, but it doesnt mentioned the skills etc)
3. Couple of Paystubs from two different years.
4. Two years tax Documents.
5. Two Years compensation plans.
6. Will document with CIC as future owner of all of my property.
7. Control document for 1 of my lung to be donated on Case Analyst discretion.

Note: On a serious note, First five I have been able to . Will that work.

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
At this moment its 3+ in US and 5+ in India !
I asked that question because I did the same. I worked for a company in India in 2011-2012, and then 2012-13 j came to US from the same company. I provided experience letter as 2011-13 in US (thinking that it would keep it simple). My letter no where has any mention of my Indian employment with this company.
My GCMS notes don’t show any red flag for this.

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Curious about this . Can eligibility move to review required even after it's recommend passed? That's what I saw on sirjoes in the list maintained here

Oh my.. sorry to hear this update from Montreal ! They had all the months before to ask for it, but they choose not to.
But I thought they clear your eligibility on Nov 20 already, the date you moved to ip2 ?

AprAOR08

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
I asked that question because I did the same. I worked for a company in India in 2011-2012, and then 2012-13 j came to US from the same company. I provided experience letter as 2011-13 in US (thinking that it would keep it simple). My letter no where has any mention of my Indian employment with this company.
My GCMS notes don’t show any red flag for this.
They might not flag all cases. Mine was review required for wife's Visa rejection in past I feel. But during review the Analyst might have had additional doubts.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Agreed.. So here are the things I have been able to collate:
1. LOE Explaining the whole thing
2. The same old Experience letter with Skills + New Experience letter specifically mentioning that I have been transferred to US and work for same organization ( Was automated letter, but it doesnt mentioned the skills etc)
3. Couple of Paystubs from two different years.
4. Two years tax Documents.
5. Two Years compensation plans.
6. Will document with CIC as future owner of all of my property.
7. Control document for 1 of my lung to be donated on Case Analyst discretion.

Note: On a serious note, First five I have been able to . Will that work.
ROFL..If 6 and 7 work I will prepare these documents right now and upload!

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks. Cansha any thoughts on it? Can eligibil move to review after recommend passed ?
His wasn’t recommended passed but yet it’s scary. I’m in Montreal WhatsApp groups and there is one person who got a call from cic even after he’s been issued a PRR. :(:mad: