+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
ha ha ha ... hopefully. My hope was crushed for past two weeks so can't underestimate Montreal. I expect them to start work on few July applications in next week though. We don't have any first week July applicants on our list here but may be we will see something on the WA group.
yeah fingers crossed. Yes on the whatsapp group there is one guy from AOR 10 July who joined just day before yesterday. I am hoping there wont be many from July first week as the list you have maintained seems to be having the actual trend so far. Lets see.

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
yeah fingers crossed. Yes on the whatsapp group there is one guy from AOR 10 July who joined just day before yesterday. I am hoping there wont be many from July first week as the list you have maintained seems to be having the actual trend so far. Lets see.
Oh actually there are 4 more from July first week. Just checked the sheet maintained there.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I did raise a CSE yesterday in the hopes they pick up my application and score some progress..

Is it possible that I'm delayed because I didn't pay RPRF beforeheand until they requested me to do so, i guess they mentioned that paying it in advance at the time of application expedites the processing time?
RPRF has no such impact. It is awful that no one has looked at your file after program assistant. This is not pardonable. These Montreal folks need to have some heart and some more empathy for applicants.

Reactions: tobs

Moutazthabet

Dec 8, 2018
RPRF has no such impact. It is awful that no one has looked at your file after program assistant. This is not pardonable. These Montreal folks need to have some heart and some more empathy for applicants.
Should I expect that, whenever the pick my application up to work on it, that they will somehow fast-track it?

naten

Feb 20, 2018
My eligibility same has his but I have case analyst notes as I shared with you.

naten

Feb 20, 2018
A case analyst never checked my application..

The only review done on mine was by a "program assistant" which is the preliminary check. It says:
R10: Ok
Recommendations: Review Required - Stat Question (cuz I mentioned I had a refused visit visa to Canada before which is a yes answer to one of the statutory question)

Can you relate to any of that?
That’s rather strange. I have my case analyst notes reviewing my file one week after program analysts.

Reactions: Moutazthabet

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
My eligibility same has his but I have case analyst notes as I shared with you.
Your case is different. Your eligibility test was done. His was not which is rather strange and unfortunate that they just kept that file hanging for over 6 months.

Moutazthabet

Dec 8, 2018
That’s rather strange. I have my case analyst notes reviewing my file one week after program analysts.
For a while I thought that is the norm as everybody talks about backlog and whatnot...

Now I am really eager to know why my application is being ignored...

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
A case analyst never checked my application..

The only review done on mine was by a "program assistant" which is the preliminary check. It says:
R10: Ok
Recommendations: Review Required - Stat Question (cuz I mentioned I had a refused visit visa to Canada before which is a yes answer to one of the statutory question)

Can you relate to any of that?
Hi...I would like to ask U about that question..because there r two questions in two different sections, one which asks "have u applied before to IRCC" and the second one in another section was "have U ever been denied a visa to Canada" ? so what was ur answer to both questions

Moutazthabet

Dec 8, 2018
Hi...I would like to ask U about that question..because there r two questions in two different sections, one which asks "have u applied before to IRCC" and the second one in another section was "have U ever been denied a visa to Canada" ? so what was ur answer to both questions
There was one "Yes" in the answers of statutory questions, and I suppose it was for the question of have you denied a visa before? And I put all the info with regards to that unsuccessful application

Reactions: M_A