+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Ok now 50% there @Rijo02 and @pathwaytofreedom

@smcan2014 Hope you get yours by this week as well.
A little late but I had to post this. We now have 75% completion for our founding members of the thread. @Rijo02 , @pathwaytofreedom and @smcan2014 .

Technically the 75% was already completed when I had posted the previous message on Nov 22 as @smcan2014 file was approved on Nov 20 and supposedly PPR email triggered which he never received.

Anyways congrats smcan once again!

Reactions: smcan2014 and AmB20

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
A little late but I had to post this. We now have 75% completion for our founding members of the thread. @Rijo02 , @pathwaytofreedom and @smcan2014 .

Technically the 75% was already completed when I had posted the previous message on Nov 22 as @smcan2014 file was approved on Nov 20 and supposedly PPR email triggered which he never received.

Anyways congrats smcan once again!
Hopefully we will see your PPR taking it to 100% completion on Monday: )

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hopefully we will see your PPR taking it to 100% completion on Monday: )
ha ha ha ... hopefully. My hope was crushed for past two weeks so can't underestimate Montreal. I expect them to start work on few July applications in next week though. We don't have any first week July applicants on our list here but may be we will see something on the WA group.

immigrate_to_canda

Jul 19, 2018
Hello,

I'm planning to apply for GCMS notes (after 90 days). My EE application was filed by an immigration attorney. I was wondering If I could apply for GCMS notes on my own without my attorney's help? Also, Is the below mentioned link legit ?

https://www.getgcms.com/order-now

CRS : 476
Citizen: India
Residence: USA
AoR: 21st SEP 2018
MEP/ IP1: OCT 22 2018
VO : Montreal

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello,

I'm planning to apply for GCMS notes (after 90 days). My EE application was filed by an immigration attorney. I was wondering If I could apply for GCMS notes on my own without my attorney's help? Also, Is the below mentioned link legit ?

https://www.getgcms.com/order-now

CRS : 476
Citizen: India
Residence: USA
AoR: 21st SEP 2018
MEP/ IP1: OCT 22 2018
VO : Montreal
You can apply without your attorney's help but you would need your application number / UCI number etc. Yes the link is legit. I have used their service.

Reactions: tobs

Moutazthabet

Dec 8, 2018
Hey, folks

My AOR is June 4th, 2018. and my application is in Montreal office
I ordered GCMS Notes two times & called IRCC multiple times, all of which confirmed that my application is as dusty as it gets.
my application has almost ZERO progress (Even Eligibility assessment is not initiated) even though I passed the 6 months period (Except for Medical Passed, and a request to pay RPRF which i did on July 5th).

I am kinda sick of that process, and wanted to know if that's normal with that office or what's the point of ignoring my application?

P.S. the agent of IRCC told me that he will send the office a message on my behalf to ask them to move my application along with the process (which I don't know what kind of lame joke that is...)

your input on this will be helpful, thank you guys

immigrate_to_canda

Jul 19, 2018
Hey, folks

I ordered GCMS Notes two times & called IRCC multiple times, all of which confirmed that my application is as dusty as it gets.
my application has almost ZERO progress (Even Eligibility assessment is not initiated) even though I passed the 6 months period (Except for Medical Passed, and a request to pay RPRF which i did on July 5th).

I am kinda sick of that process, and wanted to know if that's normal with that office or what's the point of ignoring my application?

P.S. the agent of IRCC told me that he will send the office a message on my behalf to ask them to move my application along with the process (which I don't know what kind of lame joke that is...)

Sorry to hear this. My understanding is GCMS notes contain "review date" (or equivalent) before which an IRCC agent must review the application. Do you see any such date in your GCMS notes ?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hey, folks

Not even eligibility test done? That is not normal at all. Although some of us are stuck with June AORs but Montreal has started processing 4th week of June candidates last week. There is a list of candidates if you click on the link in my signature.

This is definitely not normal. It's good that agent raised a message on your behalf. You are past the 6 month mark so you can also raise a CSE. All this may or may not help but that is all in your hands. Wish you all the best!

Reactions: Moutazthabet

Moutazthabet

Dec 8, 2018
Sorry to hear this. My understanding is GCMS notes contain "review date" (or equivalent) before which an IRCC agent must review the application. Do you see any such date in your GCMS notes ?
Yes, 8th of August is the date they were supposed to return back to my application, which they never did...

Moutazthabet

Dec 8, 2018
Not even eligibility test done? That is not normal at all. Although some of us are stuck with June AORs but Montreal has started processing 4th week of June candidates last week. There is a list of candidates if you click on the link in my signature.

This is definitely not normal. It's good that agent raised a message on your behalf. You are past the 6 month mark so you can also raise a CSE. All this may or may not help but that is all in your hands. Wish you all the best!
I did raise a CSE yesterday in the hopes they pick up my application and score some progress..

Is it possible that I'm delayed because I didn't pay RPRF beforeheand until they requested me to do so, i guess they mentioned that paying it in advance at the time of application expedites the processing time?

naten

Feb 20, 2018
I did raise a CSE yesterday in the hopes they pick up my application and score some progress..

Is it possible that I'm delayed because I didn't pay RPRF beforeheand until they requested me to do so, i guess they mentioned that paying it in advance at the time of application expedites the processing time?
what does case analyst say about your eligibility? I am in a similar situation. Look for the last pages.

Moutazthabet

Dec 8, 2018
what does case analyst say about your eligibility? I am in a similar situation. Look for the last pages.
A case analyst never checked my application..

The only review done on mine was by a "program assistant" which is the preliminary check. It says:
R10: Ok
Recommendations: Review Required - Stat Question (cuz I mentioned I had a refused visit visa to Canada before which is a yes answer to one of the statutory question)

Can you relate to any of that?