+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Projet 2016 - Online process - Forms and Guides (PDF) - Ready to download!

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramesh Ainam said:
Dear aspirants,

You can download all the PDF forms (Declarations and Contracts, Document checklist, Guides etc...) which are related to Quebec immigration - Mon Projet 2016. Here is the web link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zgthtcbkm5nloc/Mon_Projet_Documents_All.zip?dl=0

Here is the list of filenames which exist in this zip file:

DC1.Declaration on the common values of Quebec society (A-0520-VF).pdf
DC2.Declaration by spouse or de facto spouse (A-0521-CF).pdf
DC3.Statement by a licensed physician outside of Canada and the United States (A-0527-KF).pdf
DC4.Declaration of a candidate or a candidate in a profession or trade regulated (A-0527-JF).pdf
DC5.Declaration of a candidate or a candidate practicing the teaching profession or a teacher at the preschool, elementary or secondary school (A-0527-IF)
DC6.Contract for financial independence (A-0522-OF).pdf

DL1.Documents to be submitted in support of an application for Quebec Selection Certificate Support memory - Skilled Workers (regular program) (A-1520-LF).pdf

G1.GUI_MonProjetQC_Demande_FR.pdf
G2.A Guide to Submitting an application for a Quebec selection certificate in the Regular Program for Skilled Workers (C-0552-AN).pdf
G3.Accompanying guide for creating and managing an account (C-0551-EN).pdf
G4.A Guide to Creating and Managing Your Account (C-0551-AN).pdf

PA1.Proxy - representation Mandate (A-0525-AF).pdf
PA2.Authorization to disclose personal information (A-0527-DF).pdf
PA3.Certification of the Immigration Consultant (A-0525-BF).pdf

Note: Those files which are highlighted in red are the guides which helps you in creating account and submitting the application.

I know that you most of us are experiencing difficulties to download them from the website. I spent 3-4 hours to download all of them (whole set). Most of the docs are in French language, you can translate them using google translator for better understanding.

Thanks everyone. All the best!

Let me know if anyone is experiencing issues with downloading them.

Regards,
Ramesh Ainam
Dear all,
Can anyone help me please?
I have 2 degrees. 1. Bachelor of Computer Science 2. Bachelor of Business Administration. If I apply on the basis of Computer Science will I get score for my Area of training? I do not have relevant IT experience. I have Business Management related 10 years work experience. So If I apply on the basis of Computer Science will I get 16 score for Area of training for computer science and 8 score for separately for business management related work experience?

Secondly my wife's degree is in Commerce area. It includes accounting and finance. But on the area of training on Quebec website it only says Bachelor of Accounting & Accounting Science & Bachelor of Banking and Finance. Will she score points for that area of training as it is very similar?
Thank you.

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Hello friends,

Can anyone help me out, i am not able to find the fees for Mon projcet, does anyone of you know how much has to be paid through CC during the application submission once when the sessions open in August?

Rexokemute

Mar 8, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Lagos
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-07-2107
Med's Done....
04-07-2017
sskumar88 said:
Hi Everyone,

As per my understanding we no need to upload any documents while filling the application. (Read Guidelines)
In Mon Projet account just we need fill the application and submit. (Its the major project ;) )

(Note: Submit button will be active only when the cap is not over.)

Once after successful submission you can consider you are the one among 2800 applicants and make the payment(within 30days).
After the payment Mon projet account will generate list of documents to be submit to Quebec government to process your application(Within 90days).

Along with the application print attach all the check-list generated in Mon projet account we need to send my "MAIL" which means post. Not E-mail(electronic mail or upload in account).

After receiving the payment and reaching the documents to them then only process will starts. This is in our hand how much quick we can make payment and send docs to them.

Even in FAQ first answer says this. Correct me if am wrong.

Thanks & Regard
Sunil Kumar
Sunil Kumar,

I need some clarification.

Once I have a Mon Project Account, Should I start to complete all the required field/sections and wait until the due that (in my case August 16 2016)?

Is it possible to do that?

So that all I need to do on the due date is to hit the submit button

digesh_gathani

Mar 21, 2016
Hello,
i am new, i have few questions as below.
1. when will pay the payment, it's submit time or else once we submit online application then they contact us and tell to payment?
2. My is primary applicant in my case, she have 7.5 band & she done master of commerce but for she which area of training require?

vtox_g@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Rexokemute said:
Sunil Kumar,

I need some clarification.

Once I have a Mon Project Account, Should I start to complete all the required field/sections and wait until the due that (in my case August 16 2016)?

Is it possible to do that?

So that all I need to do on the due date is to hit the submit button
Rexokemute can I ask you some thing. do I have to register and fill up the the fields on the application and keep it ready and on 16th aug I just submit it.

event I want to know the same thing.

ummea4canada

Apr 29, 2016
hi everyone.....
Hope everything is going well and good.

i have contacted some agencies in my country,Bangladesh for the processing of Quebec immigration....
They told me that they can not help me regarding this mon project and it is uncertain ....and for most case financial issue is the big issue...the demand alot without any security...

so i decided to try by myself....
now what is the first step that i have to do....
Plz suggest me....from where i should start?

Thanks in advance

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Guys is TEF Canada acceptable for Quebec?

Jul 14, 2017
Hello All

Do Forms fave to fili in French format only or we can fill it in English?.

Looking forward to know your thoughts. thanks in advance

Lizliz

Feb 20, 2019
How do I submit my expression of interest to Quebec as am to able to get the link. I have register with arrima but am still not seeing where to apply. Please I need assistance