+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Projet 2016 - Online process - Forms and Guides (PDF) - Ready to download!

~Lovy~

Jan 11, 2016
Hi All,

Can any one please send me the guide. I am continously getting error while signing in as well as on click of documents utiles.

if any one is having guide or knows how to create profile pls mail guide at lovelesh1991@gmail.com

Thanks!

PSharma_2172

Jan 11, 2016
Hi Guys,

I read that WES verification of educational credentials is not needed for Quebec. So, do we need to get transcripts again from our universities or those of us who already have WES can submit that.

Please let me know if anyone has any idea regarding this as getting transcripts from university is a long process :(.

Thanks in advance.

erinda87

Nov 14, 2014
Hello,are all these forms to be filled online?
Or we should fill in only the 'demande de
Certicat de sélection du Québec'?
If so,how can they be filled in,if they require original signature?
Please help:(

jawaadbilal

Jan 16, 2016
Hi, I have registered myself for mon project and i got the email from them to verify my account. when i tried numerous attempts to verify my account i stuck up to the security question page, after that it will show error and compelled me to go back to sign in page?
please suggest how can I verify myself as i have 72 hrs to verify the registration?

reddaiah34

Jan 16, 2016
Hi All,
I am unable to register the Monproject quebic online from 2 weeks onwards in India and please help on this issue?

Any body can crate me on this mail id reddaiahreddy2015@gmail.com and password later can be shared to me

Please help on this issue and grateful .

Thanks
Reddaiah

umairf6

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
hello Everyone!

Can any one please tell me how to register ? I am unable to get connected... due to heavy traffic ?

what should i do?

asifshahzad

Jan 17, 2016
Dear Friends

Is there any one who is succeeded on filling online application for QSPW?
Please add me for updates and outcomes.
+923332151849

asif shahzad

Ramesh Ainam

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
I thought bringing up this thread would help many others... You can find all the guides and docs here in the first post of this thread.

Feb 5, 2016
2016-02-16 22:40
Due to a marked increase in interest in Québec and a high level of traffic, the Mon projet Québec site is out of service for the moment. Monitor the website to find out when it will be possible to submit your application.

"En raison d’un intérêt marqué pour le Québec et d’un achalandage élevé, le site Mon projet Québec est hors service pour le moment. Surveillez le site Web pour savoir à quel moment il sera possible de soumettre votre demande."

hamim4950

Feb 16, 2016
A technical failure prevented the launch of My Quebec project. In fairness to all applicants, the Ministry will announce the opening of the system at least 24 hours in advance