+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Projet 2016 - Online process - Forms and Guides (PDF) - Ready to download!

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
hamim4950 said:
A technical failure prevented the launch of My Quebec project. In fairness to all applicants, the Ministry will announce the opening of the system at least 24 hours in advance
Please stop spamming the same message on every thread, distorting the order of most active discussions.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Has anyone succesfully filed there online cases on mon de project??

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Adil Khan123 said:
Has anyone succesfully filed there online cases on mon de project??
I dont think so adil coz sytem got faulty at the time of application submission..lets see when it opens again for new user registration and application submission.

kennyaremu

Mar 15, 2016
Good day to you all.
I am a Nigerian, and reside in Lagos State Nigeria, presently working with Lagos State Ministry of Science and Technology as Computer Engineer.
Am highly interested in migrating to Quebec using the online application form under the recent Skilled Worker Program.

I have downloaded the forms but all in French Language.

Qustions:
i. Can i get the English Fashion of these forms? If Yes, Please the link to follow.

iii. I need a step by step guide on how to Start and Complete the process of application before its too late.

Thank You All for you time.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramesh Ainam said:
Dear aspirants,

You can download all the PDF forms (Declarations and Contracts, Document checklist, Guides etc...) which are related to Quebec immigration - Mon Projet 2016. Here is the web link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zgthtcbkm5nloc/Mon_Projet_Documents_All.zip?dl=0

Here is the list of filenames which exist in this zip file:

DC1.Declaration on the common values of Quebec society (A-0520-VF).pdf
DC2.Declaration by spouse or de facto spouse (A-0521-CF).pdf
DC3.Statement by a licensed physician outside of Canada and the United States (A-0527-KF).pdf
DC4.Declaration of a candidate or a candidate in a profession or trade regulated (A-0527-JF).pdf
DC5.Declaration of a candidate or a candidate practicing the teaching profession or a teacher at the preschool, elementary or secondary school (A-0527-IF)
DC6.Contract for financial independence (A-0522-OF).pdf

DL1.Documents to be submitted in support of an application for Quebec Selection Certificate Support memory - Skilled Workers (regular program) (A-1520-LF).pdf

G1.GUI_MonProjetQC_Demande_FR.pdf
G2.A Guide to Submitting an application for a Quebec selection certificate in the Regular Program for Skilled Workers (C-0552-AN).pdf
G3.Accompanying guide for creating and managing an account (C-0551-EN).pdf
G4.A Guide to Creating and Managing Your Account (C-0551-AN).pdf

PA1.Proxy - representation Mandate (A-0525-AF).pdf
PA2.Authorization to disclose personal information (A-0527-DF).pdf
PA3.Certification of the Immigration Consultant (A-0525-BF).pdf

Note: Those files which are highlighted in red are the guides which helps you in creating account and submitting the application.

I know that you most of us are experiencing difficulties to download them from the website. I spent 3-4 hours to download all of them (whole set). Most of the docs are in French language, you can translate them using google translator for better understanding.

Thanks everyone. All the best!

Let me know if anyone is experiencing issues with downloading them.

Regards,
Ramesh Ainam
Hello Ramesh. Thanks for the information. At which stage do we have to show the proof of funds for Quebec skilled worker immigration?
Regards.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramesh Ainam said:
Dear aspirants,

You can download all the PDF forms (Declarations and Contracts, Document checklist, Guides etc...) which are related to Quebec immigration - Mon Projet 2016. Here is the web link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zgthtcbkm5nloc/Mon_Projet_Documents_All.zip?dl=0

Here is the list of filenames which exist in this zip file:

DC1.Declaration on the common values of Quebec society (A-0520-VF).pdf
DC2.Declaration by spouse or de facto spouse (A-0521-CF).pdf
DC3.Statement by a licensed physician outside of Canada and the United States (A-0527-KF).pdf
DC4.Declaration of a candidate or a candidate in a profession or trade regulated (A-0527-JF).pdf
DC5.Declaration of a candidate or a candidate practicing the teaching profession or a teacher at the preschool, elementary or secondary school (A-0527-IF)
DC6.Contract for financial independence (A-0522-OF).pdf

DL1.Documents to be submitted in support of an application for Quebec Selection Certificate Support memory - Skilled Workers (regular program) (A-1520-LF).pdf

G2.A Guide to Submitting an application for a Quebec selection certificate in the Regular Program for Skilled Workers (C-0552-AN).pdf
G3.Accompanying guide for creating and managing an account (C-0551-EN).pdf
G4.A Guide to Creating and Managing Your Account (C-0551-AN).pdf

PA1.Proxy - representation Mandate (A-0525-AF).pdf
PA2.Authorization to disclose personal information (A-0527-DF).pdf
PA3.Certification of the Immigration Consultant (A-0525-BF).pdf

Note: Those files which are highlighted in red are the guides which helps you in creating account and submitting the application.

I know that you most of us are experiencing difficulties to download them from the website. I spent 3-4 hours to download all of them (whole set). Most of the docs are in French language, you can translate them using google translator for better understanding.

Thanks everyone. All the best!

Let me know if anyone is experiencing issues with downloading them.

Regards,
Ramesh Ainam
These are in French. Can't we get English versions?

saumit12

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Hello experts,
V.imp question: Can we apply for QSWP if we stay and work in other province?

1. If we already have an express entry account can we still apply for QSWP (Mon Project Quebec)?
2. "Documents should be certified as true by issuer"
what i understand by this is, for instance, if we have Bachelors of Engineering lets say from Mumbai University, then we have to submit transcripts attested or stamped by Mumbai University.
So does that mean that we can submit photo copy of transcripts? (stamped by university).

saumit12

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Hello experts,

1. If we already have an express entry account can we still apply for QSWP (Mon Project Quebec)?
what i understand by this is, for instance, if we have Bachelors of Engineering lets say from Mumbai University, then we have to submit transcripts attested or stamped by Mumbai University.
So does that mean that we can submit photo copy of transcripts? (stamped by university).

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
saumit12 said:
Hello experts,

Bro,

I have the same question, my situation is little different though !

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Friends please is there anyone who is experiencing the same issue as iam:

not able to translate the web page from french to english. i can translate the first page where it asks the history of requests but as soon as i hit edit my request it takes me to a new page and this is where iam struck ! cannot translate from this page anyone please help :"(

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hi ,

The pages after clicking edit cannot be automatically translated by google translate plugin. You have to copy paste the text and translate.

OR Use the below PDF file at this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zgthtcbkm5nloc/Mon_Projet_Documents_All.zip?dl=0

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
cherti said:
Hi ,

The pages after clicking edit cannot be automatically translated by google translate plugin. You have to copy paste the text and translate.

OR Use the below PDF file at this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zgthtcbkm5nloc/Mon_Projet_Documents_All.zip?dl=0

Thank you Cherti will try to fill it out that way !

Batman242

Jul 24, 2016
Hi
My IELTS is academic. Can I apply with it for Quebec skill worker program? In a website I have seen IELTS academic accepted for
QSWP. But in Quebec official website there is nothing about it.

Please can anyone confirm.

Thanks