+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Projet 2016 - Online process - Forms and Guides (PDF) - Ready to download!

Ramesh Ainam

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Dear aspirants,

You can download all the PDF forms (Declarations and Contracts, Document checklist, Guides etc...) which are related to Quebec immigration - Mon Projet 2016. Here is the web link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zgthtcbkm5nloc/Mon_Projet_Documents_All.zip?dl=0

Here is the list of filenames which exist in this zip file:

DC1.Declaration on the common values of Quebec society (A-0520-VF).pdf
DC2.Declaration by spouse or de facto spouse (A-0521-CF).pdf
DC3.Statement by a licensed physician outside of Canada and the United States (A-0527-KF).pdf
DC4.Declaration of a candidate or a candidate in a profession or trade regulated (A-0527-JF).pdf
DC5.Declaration of a candidate or a candidate practicing the teaching profession or a teacher at the preschool, elementary or secondary school (A-0527-IF)
DC6.Contract for financial independence (A-0522-OF).pdf

DL1.Documents to be submitted in support of an application for Quebec Selection Certificate Support memory - Skilled Workers (regular program) (A-1520-LF).pdf

G1.GUI_MonProjetQC_Demande_FR.pdf
G2.A Guide to Submitting an application for a Quebec selection certificate in the Regular Program for Skilled Workers (C-0552-AN).pdf
G3.Accompanying guide for creating and managing an account (C-0551-EN).pdf
G4.A Guide to Creating and Managing Your Account (C-0551-AN).pdf

PA1.Proxy - representation Mandate (A-0525-AF).pdf
PA2.Authorization to disclose personal information (A-0527-DF).pdf
PA3.Certification of the Immigration Consultant (A-0525-BF).pdf

Note: Those files which are highlighted in red are the guides which helps you in creating account and submitting the application.

I know that you most of us are experiencing difficulties to download them from the website. I spent 3-4 hours to download all of them (whole set). Most of the docs are in French language, you can translate them using google translator for better understanding.

Thanks everyone. All the best!

Let me know if anyone is experiencing issues with downloading them.

Regards,
Ramesh Ainam

jatin1414

Jan 8, 2016
Re: Mon Projet 2016 - Forms and Guides (PDF format) - Ready to download!

are these the documents/checklist required for applying online .......as they said they are going to be personlised

Ramesh Ainam

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015

@Jatin: Yes, all these documents are required to apply online. I downloaded them from the new website created for Mon Projet.

I downloaded them from this link:

https://monprojetquebec.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/Fr/pages/DocumentsUtiles.aspx

jatin1414

Jan 8, 2016

thanx mate ........i appreciate

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015

Ramesh Ainam said:
Dear aspirants,

You can download all the PDF forms (Declarations and Contracts, Document checklist, Guides etc...) which are related to Quebec immigration - Mon Projet 2016. Here is the web link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zgthtcbkm5nloc/Mon_Projet_Documents_All.zip?dl=0

I know that you most of us are experiencing difficulties to download them from the website. I spent 3-4 hours to download all of them (whole set). Most of the docs are in French language, you can translate them using google translator for better understanding.

Thanks everyone. All the best!

Let me know if anyone is experiencing issues with downloading them.

Regards,
Ramesh Ainam
@Ramesh Ainam thanks for sharing, have you completed the application, how fast your internet connection is? thanks

Ramesh Ainam

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015

@Aarzoo:

You're welcome. I was able to register my account today. I am from India. I used 3G (2 to 7 Mbps) data to create my account. I spent a couple of hours to just register the account.

I am now trying to login and fill in the details, but it's not allowing me to do so. Trying hard with patience.

I get this error for most of the time:

authentification.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca - Connection failed
Error code 20
The proxy failed to connect to the web server, due to TCP connection timeout.

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015

Ramesh Ainam said:
@Aarzoo:

You're welcome. I was able to register my account today. I am from India. I used 3G (2 to 7 Mbps) data to create my account. I spent a couple of hours to just register the account.

I am now trying to login and fill in the details, but it's not allowing me to do so. Trying hard with patience.

I get this error for most of the time:

authentification.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca - Connection failed
Error code 20
The proxy failed to connect to the web server, due to TCP connection timeout.
so kind of you for sharing the information, same with me, error code 20, my internet is very slow, on speed test it shows just one mb download and half mb upload.

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015

@Ramesh Ainam so do we have to submit these forms with application? I thought they would ask for forms and documents later after three months and payments after one month of successful submission.

Ramesh Ainam

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015

aarzoo said:
@Ramesh Ainam so do we have to submit these forms with application? I thought they would ask for forms and documents later after three months and payments after one month of successful submission.
As far as I know, we need not submit all the filled-in scan documents now.

Here is the proof (first question in the below link):

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/faq.html

1. How do I send the documents necessary for processing an online application?

When the Ministère is ready to process an application, a personalized list of required documents will be sent to your Mon projet Québec account. You will be given 90 days to send the documents by mail. Processing of your application will begin once the Ministère has received these documents.

If you are unable to submit a document in the format requested, you must send an explanation in writing to the Ministère.

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015

Ramesh Ainam said:
As far as I know, we need not submit all the filled-in scan documents now.

Here is the proof (first question in the below link):

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/faq.html

1. How do I send the documents necessary for processing an online application?

When the Ministère is ready to process an application, a personalized list of required documents will be sent to your Mon projet Québec account. You will be given 90 days to send the documents by mail. Processing of your application will begin once the Ministère has received these documents.

If you are unable to submit a document in the format requested, you must send an explanation in writing to the Ministère.
Thank you Ramesh

sskumar88

Jan 11, 2016
Hi Everyone,

As per my understanding we no need to upload any documents while filling the application. (Read Guidelines)
In Mon Projet account just we need fill the application and submit. (Its the major project ;) )

(Note: Submit button will be active only when the cap is not over.)

Once after successful submission you can consider you are the one among 2800 applicants and make the payment(within 30days).
After the payment Mon projet account will generate list of documents to be submit to Quebec government to process your application(Within 90days).

Along with the application print attach all the check-list generated in Mon projet account we need to send my "MAIL" which means post. Not E-mail(electronic mail or upload in account).

After receiving the payment and reaching the documents to them then only process will starts. This is in our hand how much quick we can make payment and send docs to them.

Even in FAQ first answer says this. Correct me if am wrong.

Thanks & Regard
Sunil Kumar

Shobhit Arora

Jan 11, 2016
Hi,

Until now, I am unable to register my account.

As I am new and applying for Immigration by myself.
Can anyone guide me:
1. What all documents are required at this stage for Expression of Interest?
2. Forms to be filled in French format only? do we have to submit Scanned copies by filling forms manually?

Thanks & Warm Regards,
Shobhit

katandcanada

Dec 31, 2015
Thank you so much if it wasn't for this file I would have taken hours trying to figure out what to. I did it! if you you're able to open the first page and then you get an error message do not refresh the page , just go back , I had to do this for the entire application.