+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project Quebec New Message - 2016 June Applicant !

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's a common email. Whose applications are in progress.. And if you're fits with new grid.. No worries to have.. This is regard class action. Not about 18000 dossiers reimbursement... Can you plz share ur timeline..
I applied in June 2016. I am not sure if I will get the full reimbursement. Does this message mean they will refund me the full fee?

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
I applied in June 2016. I am not sure if I will get the full reimbursement. Does this message mean they will refund me the full fee?
They refund u only 25%.if you had enough points according to new criteria,not to worry..

hsp_panesar

Sep 15, 2018
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
I also received the email. But i am confused regarding what they are trying to say exact. Almost same content as in their news.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Today I'm going to send email to united nation commission for global human rights about this nasty injustice happened to us by CAQ government. I hope every body try this out and let's make a petition against this and signed all well and forward to this commission.. some one in this group with excellent writing skills start this plz..we will all give our hands.. We have nothing to loose if bill 9 adopted.. So we Must take immediate action now with no late worries

Reactions: Ckchin

anurupa.sqa

Aug 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Doc's Request.
TBD
AOR Received.
19-08-2016
IELTS Request
NO
Dear all

My time line: Aug, 2018

I got the below email and message. At the same time, my application is "Waiting for treatment". So what does it mean?

Règlement de l'action collective – Avis d'audience d'approbation de la transaction / Class Action Settlement – Notice of Settlement Approval Hearing
>>
Class Action Settlement - Notice of Settlement Approval Hearing - Notice of Settlement Approval Hearing

En attente de traitement 2016-08-16 >> Waiting for treatment

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Dear all

My time line: Aug, 2018

I got the below email and message. At the same time, my application is "Waiting for treatment". So what does it mean?

Règlement de l'action collective – Avis d'audience d'approbation de la transaction / Class Action Settlement – Notice of Settlement Approval Hearing
>>
Class Action Settlement - Notice of Settlement Approval Hearing - Notice of Settlement Approval Hearing

En attente de traitement 2016-08-16 >> Waiting for treatment
It's regarding the class action those who got IR and Refusal due to lack of points in their new points grid 2017..

anurupa.sqa

Aug 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Doc's Request.
TBD
AOR Received.
19-08-2016
IELTS Request
NO
It's regarding the class action those who got IR and Refusal due to lack of points in their new points grid 2017..
Thank you Sir.

Reactions: senuju

catdog

Apr 21, 2019
hi everyone
I applied for Quebec immigration back in June 2016 through Mon Project Quebec Portal, and now i want to create profile in arrima is anyone know that, can have i two submitted profile ? it will not make any issue ?

arkhamdominion

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
hi everyone
I applied for Quebec immigration back in June 2016 through Mon Project Quebec Portal, and now i want to create profile in arrima is anyone know that, can have i two submitted profile ? it will not make any issue ?
No it should not be an issue.