+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project Quebec New Message - 2016 June Applicant !

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone

I applied for Quebec immigration back in June 2016 through Mon Project Quebec Portal. Since then I was waiting for a response from MIDI. A few minutes back I got below email :

"Sir, We have a message to communicate to you. To view this message, log in to My Quebec Project and click on the word Messages in the blue band at the top of the page. Please accept, Sir, our best regards."

Now I am trying to log in to my account but waiting in the virtual waiting room. Anyone else got this email?

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Hi Everyone

I applied for Quebec immigration back in June 2016 through Mon Project Quebec Portal. Since then I was waiting for a response from MIDI. A few minutes back I got below email :

"Sir, We have a message to communicate to you. To view this message, log in to My Quebec Project and click on the word Messages in the blue band at the top of the page. Please accept, Sir, our best regards."

Now I am trying to log in to my account but waiting in the virtual waiting room. Anyone else got this email?
Which country you applied..

hsp_panesar

Sep 15, 2018
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
No such email yet.
But mon project is down for the update from 0:00 to 8:00 pm (montreal time) on feb 7,2019

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No such email yet.
But mon project is down for the update from 0:00 to 8:00 pm (montreal time) on feb 7,2019
I am not sure if it is down for update but I tried to log in to the portal. I got below message :

"The number of users in the queue before you is: 2050 The queue is paused "

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Something is going on inside the portal that is for sure. I am very curious what message they sent to the applicant!

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is the latest news according to the MIDI website :

"For immigration to contribute significantly to growing Québec’s prosperity and better responding to job market needs, the Ministère would like to benefit more immediately from the new system for managing immigration applications based on the statement of interest. To do this, the bill proposes terminating most of the applications for which a decision has not yet been rendered under the Regular Skilled Worker Program and reimbursing the applicants in question so that from this point on all new applications occur by invitation of the Minister, following submission of a statement of interest."

Does that mean that people who applied for immigration under Mon Project Quebec back in 2016 will get back the money and their application will be canceled?

Reactions: senuju

senuju

Mar 8, 2017

A new immigration bill tabled in the National Assembly
The Bill to increase Québec's socio-economic prosperity and respond adequately to the needs of the labor market through the successful integration of immigrants (PL9) was tabled today in the National Assembly. The purpose of this bill is to provide the legal basis necessary to improve the francization, integration and matching of Quebec's labor needs with the profile of selected candidates.

The main objectives of the bill are:

Better selection of immigrants
In order for immigration to make a significant contribution to Québec's prosperity and to better meet the needs of the labor market, the Department wants to take advantage of the new Immigration Application Management System based on the declaration of interest more quickly . To this end, the bill proposes to terminate most of the applications for which a decision has not yet been made under the Regular Skilled Worker Program and to reimburse the claimants concerned so that all new claims are met. from now on, by invitation of the Minister, following the filing of an expression of interest.

This the translation from the French.. As it says trouble for us???????